Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects - The Sun Door (Drum Cover)

• 06-09-2009 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Thar ye go:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭fortuneg

Love Meshuggah but I could never get into his solo album because of those vocals. Really cool stuff musically though.

Love this video:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Amazing vid (great album too). It's strange to have Mr Haake do all the vocals on that album!

I might be clutching at straws (lil inside joke), but with the kick, it sounds like a double hit in the song. Like a split second after releasing one foot he releases the other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Dunno, doesn't sound like that to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I actually saw your faceless cover before but didn't know you were from boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭kevin_de_big

My favourite song off the album. Very well played, you should be proud.

• Advertisement

mp3guy wrote: »
    Dunno, doesn't sound like that to me.

Hmm it's either my ears playing tricks on me or the audio. There's a distinct double thud for the bass drum pedal on the track. So that would imply delay/triggers or double bass.

But I'm not critisizing your video! Keep up the good work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

chin_grin wrote: »
    Hmm it's either my ears playing tricks on me or the audio. There's a distinct double thud for the bass drum pedal on the track. So that would imply delay/triggers or double bass.

But I'm not critisizing your video! Keep up the good work.

Well there is two versions, the original and the 3.33 remaster, I have the former.

mp3guy wrote: »
    Well there is two versions, the original and the 3.33 remaster, I have the former.

Well tickle me learned! Never knew that.

Advertisement