Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest flights to New Zealand?

Options
  • 06-09-2009 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi Im looking to fly to New Zealand the cheapest way possible. I want to skip flying from Ireland directly so if you have any suggestions in what I should do I would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭pclancy

You can't fly from Ireland directly. Cheapest option probably be Heathrow-Singapore-Auckland with Singapore Airlines. Qantas, Air New Zealand and Emirates also have good options.

I used www.ebookers.ie and have also used these guys who were great http://www.southalltravel.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

If you're in Dublin, stroll into USIT and have a chat with them. They have lots of options and I found them reasonable. Also, be flexible with your days and tell them if you were to change to anytime in a week window, how cheap would they go.

Advertisement