Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The team that God supports

Options
  • 06-09-2009 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure did I post this before, seems a good question.

What UK time is referenced in the bible?
    Now the only hint is it's more then two words so not X city/united or even a word like Bury.

Were you listening in Religion class? :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Queen of the South ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Indeed it is sir!
    The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon's wisdom, and now one greater than Solomon is here.
    Matthew 12:42

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭LiamMc

I never understood why the first question ( no fault from the OP) is full of conditions.

If there are more than one team in the UK that is mentioned in the Bible, incl. Bury FC, then mention it.. I feel there is no point in being 'unique' if there is a large amount of conditions and clarifications to follow. Tough, make the question into a list.

Bury FC question:
    Has Bury FC chanaged their Crest/Badge in the last few years?
    Surridge sponsored club shop
    http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/ClubShop/0,,10422,00.html
    Please note crest at very bottom of page. Knights floral helmut facing left (proper heraldic term) plus further floral ornamentation on both sides with four symbols in quaters. Pin Badges were sold in same shop last Nov./Dec.

Same page (top of screen)
    http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/ClubShop/0,,10422,00.html
    there is helmut of Knight, sans flora on top and on sides. Two Scudetto golden stars accompany knight.

(with apologies to the OP)
    Is this a change?

Advertisement