Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plans!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 irishlad0

i don't actually know why they ask for a passport photo...but i know people that never gave them in and they were never asked for 'em either :)

i like, sent off a passport photo with my lease agreements and medical stuff??

so wheres everyone staying? in in apartment 8 in rye.. moving up the day b4 orientation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

irishlad0 wrote: »
    i like, sent off a passport photo with my lease agreements and medical stuff??

so wheres everyone staying? in in apartment 8 in rye.. moving up the day b4 orientation!

it's weird i never got anything about medical stuff or photos for when i got my campus, that being said i only got offered campus late as a result of people turning down it and only got notified by email so maybe i haven't got all the information:confused:

i'm in avoca 10 in river, feel free to pop by:D

moving up this sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭xochillixo

do you know what.. i think ive changed my mind.. iwas going to go up very early and be in maynooth on monday morning but y would i take the chance that 1. my roomates arent moving until later in the week
    2. all my roomates have orientation that day
    mayb i should just go up monday evening and not sit bored in my room all day as im not registering until wednesday....

unless anybody can tell me who will be in mullin hall (village)!!!

xochillixo wrote: »
    do you know what.. i think ive changed my mind.. iwas going to go up very early and be in maynooth on monday morning but y would i take the chance that 1. my roomates arent moving until later in the week
    2. all my roomates have orientation that day
    mayb i should just go up monday evening and not sit bored in my room all day as im not registering until wednesday....

they mightn't be busy they could be there with you, and there's always neighbours, and i know a pile of people who are going to be going up sunday/monday morning so if you need a group to keep you occupied just holler, more than welcome to join

jpcarlow wrote: »
    they mightn't be busy they could be there with you, and there's always neighbours, and i know a pile of people who are going to be going up sunday/monday morning so if you need a group to keep you occupied just holler, more than welcome to join

but are these people doin arts?? they will b in lectures all day
    wel i supose you arent GO SCIENCE!!!

• Advertisement

but are these people doin arts?? they will b in lectures all day
    wel i supose you arent GO SCIENCE!!!
    i'm doing arts....but the lectures are optiional, you go to the ones you want to. if you liek you dont have to go to the lectures

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Xqzciara

unless anybody can tell me who will be in mullin hall (village)!!![/quote]

ill be in village but im not in mullin, im in hargadon. im gonna go up monday mornin, for 9ish?

Xqzciara wrote: »

ill be in village but im not in mullin, im in hargadon. im gonna go up monday mornin, for 9ish?[/quote]

will u be attending lectures???
    ah yes we are not too far from each other....
    b expecting a house party in mullin bottom floor soon!

i'm doing arts....but the lectures are optiional, you go to the ones you want to. if you liek you dont have to go to the lectures

oh.. thought u were doing arts for some reason ya i supose il think about it some more!!! mayb its the thought of geting up early for a 3 hour journey!!
    i want to save my energy for that night!

no sure lectures dont start till d 21st.iv orientation mon an tues tho!

oo a party,excellent!!i might attend if my housemates arent there yet!

o i had a very strange dream that my housemate was a little 4 year old boy called colin with something wrong with his legs..freaky stuff

• Advertisement

oh.. thought u were doing arts for some reason ya i supose il think about it some more!!! mayb its the thought of geting up early for a 3 hour journey!!
    i want to save my energy for that night!

yeah i am doing arts, but ove pretty much decided on my subjects already from talking to 2nd and 3rd years

as for the house party, count me in;)

Xqzciara wrote: »
    no sure lectures dont start till d 21st.iv orientation mon an tues tho!

oo a party,excellent!!i might attend if my housemates arent there yet!

o i had a very strange dream that my housemate was a little 4 year old boy called colin with something wrong with his legs..freaky stuff

wel intro talks ud call them!!
    omg thats weird i had a dream about who i was living with too (4 girls and a freaky guy with hair down to his ass) but village is rarely mixed.... so that dream isnt going to come true!
    u know many people coming to maynooth?/

yeah i am doing arts, but ove pretty much decided on my subjects already from talking to 2nd and 3rd years

as for the house party, count me in;)

as long as one of my roomates have a good idock because mine isnt brill!
    souns so not many people will be going to the arts talks!
    i literally cant wait!! ive been counting down the weeks since the beginning of the summer wonder what the ratio of girls to boys is maynooth?? just a random pointless question

as long as one of my roomates have a good idock because mine isnt brill!
    souns so not many people will be going to the arts talks!
    i literally cant wait!! ive been counting down the weeks since the beginning of the summer wonder what the ratio of girls to boys is maynooth?? just a random pointless question
    well at the most i'll be going to one talk ha

same here moving down sunday and been counting the hours...im in a twin room so im dying to see who im sharing with

i'ld say the ratio is bout 50:50

omg thats weird i had a dream about who i was living with too (4 girls and a freaky guy with hair down to his ass) but village is rarely mixed.... so that dream isnt going to come true!
    u know many people coming to maynooth?/

thats so funny, it must be an anxiety thing or something. in my dream my other roomate was a grumpy old woman!! strange stuff.

yeah i know a few people, not many who are staying on campus tho. a load of people in my year are doing arts, most of us were 5/10 points off our course so did arts instead.

it's weird i never got anything about medical stuff or photos for when i got my campus, that being said i only got offered campus late as a result of people turning down it and only got notified by email so maybe i haven't got all the information:confused:

i'm in avoca 10 in river, feel free to pop by:D

moving up this sunday

ahh right yeah, I got a place on campus in the first round of offers like! They sent me a truck load of forms, you'll probobly get them soon enough! I'm moving up on the Wednesday as I'm in group 15 for orientation, thats not until like, Thursday!

ahh right yeah, I got a place on campus in the first round of offers like! They sent me a truck load of forms, you'll probobly get them soon enough! I'm moving up on the Wednesday as I'm in group 15 for orientation, thats not until like, Thursday!
    i may ring them up in the morning i suppose because i say i'll need them soon because im movin up sunday

i may ring them up in the morning i suppose because i say i'll need them soon because im movin up sunday

Did you get lease forms in the post though??

Did you get lease forms in the post though??
    got emails on how to pay online with a laser for river apartments and i paid through bank instead

kind of worried im missing stuff now

got emails on how to pay online with a laser for river apartments and i paid through bank instead

kind of worried im missing stuff now

I didn't mean to do that to you now, I feel fare bad! Once you've paid you defo have your place on campus like!

• Advertisement

I didn't mean to do that to you now, I feel fare bad! Once you've paid you defo have your place on campus like!
    ah it's grand, im a big worrier a lot

yeah just worried that there's paperwork im missing you know?

ah it's grand, im a big worrier a lot

yeah just worried that there's paperwork im missing you know?

Yeah, I'd be the exact same like, but im sure its all grand! They wouldnt mess up with it like, especially after you've paid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭masherella88

with river and rye apartments i think they deal with all the paperwork-y stuff through emails...in village, all the paperwork comes through the post! so don't worry! :)

with river and rye apartments i think they deal with all the paperwork-y stuff through emails...in village, all the paperwork comes through the post! so don't worry! :)
    really? so i've no medical stuff to sort out?

really? so i've no medical stuff to sort out?

Must not.. But it was just a sheet asking your name and if your allergic to anything! nothing too serious!

i lived in village 2 years in a row and don't remember any medical forms...the only time i remember maybe filling in something about medical problems was in the original application perhaps? but yeah, don't stress about it! they won't have forgotten about you :) plus if they really need such information off of you they can get it whenever you move in...but i doubt they will...although, if you do have a medical condition it would be in your best interests to inform them :)

i lived in village 2 years in a row and don't remember any medical forms...the only time i remember maybe filling in something about medical problems was in the original application perhaps? but yeah, don't stress about it! they won't have forgotten about you :) plus if they really need such information off of you they can get it whenever you move in...but i doubt they will...although, if you do have a medical condition it would be in your best interests to inform them :)
    nope no medical conditions, just have a foreboding fear of going to move in and being stopped....well theres a nightmare for tonight

nope no medical conditions, just have a foreboding fear of going to move in and being stopped....well theres a nightmare for tonight

Im sorry.. i feel fare bad now! didnt mean to set you to panic mode!!!

hehe...i get ya, i'm a stresser too but honestly. it'll be fine. they won't stop you. you'll get your keys, go to a party, have a great time and all worries about medical forms, well you won't even remember them! but honestly, no need to worry. i never filled in any forms and i was never stopped from moving in! it'll be fine! :D

• Advertisement

hehe...i get ya, i'm a stresser too but honestly. it'll be fine. they won't stop you. you'll get your keys, go to a party, have a great time and all worries about medical forms, well you won't even remember them! but honestly, no need to worry. i never filled in any forms and i was never stopped from moving in! it'll be fine! :D

i hope so..i'll be so happy when im moved in and all worries are gone
    Im sorry.. i feel fare bad now! didnt mean to set you to panic mode!!!

ah dont be sorry, like i said i worry about the littlest things

Advertisement