Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plans!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 irishlad0

jpcarlow wrote: »
    i hope so..i'll be so happy when im moved in and all worries are gone

ah dont be sorry, like i said i worry about the littlest things

so... moving on from the little incident... do you all plan on going out the first week? yes?? ive been out in maynooth before and its a good laugh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

irishlad0 wrote: »
    so... moving on from the little incident... do you all plan on going out the first week? yes?? ive been out in maynooth before and its a good laugh!

At 3 euro a drink?! Who isn't :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Fosters ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 irishlad0

At 3 euro a drink?! Who isn't :P

I was there during the summer though! is it always 3 euro a drink in the SU bar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

It is indeed all year!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

It is indeed all year!!

just €3 in the SU on a Monday, Fosters is €3 in every pub, although i know some places around the country have increased the price but I hope this ain't the case in the 'Nooth:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

this sounds like its going to be fun ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭masherella88

i tried to love fosters, just for the price, but i couldn't do it!

beer is icky! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Wendero

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one on this forum who's worried about every little thing;)

Do you have to register with the garda or something like that when moving to Ireland from an EEA country? I mean, I know I can enter Ireland without applying for permission or so, but can I stay for more than 90 days in a row?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

My drinking shall be done in the confines of my appartment from my pint glass brought from home and my galahad bought from the aldi across the road from the campus. Don't see the sense in paying €3 for fosters when I could get 3 Galahads for the same price with the same taste, i.e. gack. Stroll/Stagger down to the SU afterwards and have a nice pint of stella or heineken. Now that's a PLAN.

• Advertisement

lovely plan K4T though i'd swap the gallahad for aldi's equally fine (and equally cheap) cider, taurus :P

lovely plan K4T though i'd swap the gallahad for aldi's equally fine (and equally cheap) cider, taurus :P
    Dear cider is bad enough, but cheap cider? Won't somebody think of the children!

cheap cider is the best! (well, not devil's bit or liden village or any of that shtuff)

druids!

*mmmmm cheap cider*

although, if i'm feeling rich (i.e. my grant's just come in) kopparberg is in and druids/taurus is out!

I should also mention that I don't drink cider anymore. The taste of it alone makes me remember some horridic memories. Yes, horrific! (especially linden, devil's and bulmers.....they're lovely drinks to start off on though as a kid.)

I'll stick with my cold lager than you very much, however bad it tastes.;)

fair 'nuff! :)

really all that matters is that chosen drink has desired effect ;)

so cheers to all of aldi's cheap drinks! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

xochillixo wrote: »

unless anybody can tell me who will be in mullin hall (village)!!!

I'm in mullin! 5e!
    well at the most i'll be going to one talk ha

same here moving down sunday and been counting the hours...im in a twin room so im dying to see who im sharing with

i'ld say the ratio is bout 50:50

Can you move in the Sunday? coz that would be damn helpful!

I'm in mullin! 5e!

yeah you can, i rang today to double check...you're allowed to move in between the hours of 2 and 6, no sooner

yeah you can, i rang today to double check...you're allowed to move in between the hours of 2 and 6, no sooner

That's for Village?

perfect thanks! and you can just collect your key from the residence office yea?

That's for Village?

perfect thanks! and you can just collect your key from the residence office yea?
    pretty sure it's for all of them, maybe ring to see?

i think the rules of what to bring etc to get your keys are different for village so maybe you should ring them up

pretty sure it's for all of them, maybe ring to see?

i think the rules of what to bring etc to get your keys are different for village so maybe you should ring them up

yea I might do! thanks anyway!

• Advertisement

yea I might do! thanks anyway!
    no problem happy to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭xochillixo

I'm in mullin! 5e!

yeah you're in my building so....
    see u soon probably!

Advertisement