Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parts for pickup in Dublin

Options
  • 06-09-2009 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Right,

I have been looking around and cant seem to find any.

I want to pickup 2x WD 1TB Caviar black's tomorrow. Dose anyone know any where in/around Dublin i can get them,

Elara only have the 640GB ones and Komp are out of stock.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

Blazher wrote: »
    Right,

I have been looking around and cant seem to find any.

I want to pickup 2x WD 1TB Caviar black's tomorrow. Dose anyone know any where in/around Dublin i can get them,

Elara only have the 640GB ones and Komp are out of stock.

Cheers

I'd say you can collect from komplett.ie and they're out in ballycoolin. give them a shout and see if you can

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

If you need them so soon then give the smaller PC shops a quick ring-around, but expect to get ripped even if you do have any success. Elara and MemoryC don't have the 1TB Black (Green instead) and Komplett, Dabs and OSPS won't deliver in time (even if picking up from Blanch Komplett still have a substantial shipping delay :() and I doubt PC World or Peats have any in stock, although its certainly a good idea to check if you have the chance. As for Maplin... well... :rolleyes:

Advertisement