Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's he building in there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

my good god.

not so much a song...but i love his voice.

His insides must be made of gravel. Id say his shi.tes wreck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, his voice really is terrific.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

I'm scared :( but I don't know what scares me the most......that song or that neighbour (What is he building in there?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

keefg wrote: »
    I'm scared :( but I don't know what scares me the most......that song or that neighbour (What is he building in there?)

The interesting thing is though is why do, as Mr Waits, we have a right to know?

Hmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Tom Waits is class - get the Black Rider album . His best and spookiest

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Rider-Tom-Waits/dp/B000001E29/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1252395816&sr=8-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

He's someone I think I should like but I really don't. Those spoken word tracks all blur into one for me and his tramp persona seems really forced to me. I do like the classic albums like Swordfishtrombones and Rain Dogs but for some reason he really doesn't do it for me. I've tried, I really have as I think I'm missing out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

live version is much better!

Advertisement