Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bus from Kilkenny to Carlow I.T

• 06-09-2009 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anybody know if there is a daily bus from Kilkenny to Calow I.T?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

I think jj kavanagh and sons might do one.best to look up their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Yep, JJ Kavanagh's do it. It's the Waterford - Dublin route. there's another private company that does the route too but I can't recall their name. I imagine that they are cheaper than JJ's (and have much nicer bus drivers ... ...:) )

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭SilverSparkle

Thanks, but that doesnt go through kilkenny city... I'll see can i find out about the other company. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Thanks, but that doesnt go through kilkenny city... I'll see can i find out about the other company. Thanks

Bus Eireann do one, a weekly ticket last year was 18 euro a week return. So you can go to carlow and back each day, pretty good value.

The bus in the morning leaves at five to 8 and arrive at the college around quarter to 9, some morning a little earlier.

Another bus you can get using the same ticket is the 10.45 bus to Carlow.

To get back to Kilkenny 2 buses go daily, once at 11.30 and the main stop is at 5.20 , just after the college day ends.

Good luck, btw all the Bus leaves from Kilkenny at the main train station there at the top of John street, and the bus back to kilkenny stops directly outside the main gate of college

Advertisement