Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fulham vs Spurs ticket wanted

Options
  • 06-09-2009 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭

hi there

i know this is early but im going to london on dec 26th and want to get to fulham v spurs. im a spurs fan. i only need one ticket. does anyone know the best way to get a good ticket fo this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Moved here from tickets & travel as I reckoned you've more chance of help here.

Are you a club member?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

nope

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

If you definitely want to go then I can probably rustle up a ticket for you, but you'll have to confirm with me closer to the date that you are actually going and I might need you to sort me out with cash beforehand.

I'll PM you as soon as I know when tickets will be available to purchase, byt keep an eye on here as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

hey

that would be much appreciated. i am going for sure as my flights to uk are booked and all for the day. i have no problem sending you cash. if you want flight details as proof etc let me know

thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Blue 84

mickman wrote: »
    hi there

i know this is early but im going to london on dec 26th and want to get to fulham v spurs. im a spurs fan. i only need one ticket. does anyone know the best way to get a good ticket fo this?

I went along to the corresponding fixture last season having bought tickets off the official Fulham site, didn't even have to be a member to buy them either. However, the tickets were for the Johnny Haynes stand (home supporters). It was my first Spurs game (14 years a fan) and we were absolute muck that day. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Blue 84 wrote: »
    I went along to the corresponding fixture last season having bought tickets off the official Fulham site, didn't even have to be a member to buy them either. However, the tickets were for the Johnny Haynes stand (home supporters). It was my first Spurs game (14 years a fan) and we were absolute muck that day. :(

They also have a neutral section - home and visiting fans mixed. I had tickets there for last season's game - easy enough to get them through Fulham site.
    And Spurs were absolute muck that day. Felt sorry for Gomes; got a rough time from both Spurs and Fulham supporters!

Advertisement