Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's "ELT" and "Ed. Hall"? <_<

• 06-09-2009 5:02pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Got classes there this week, and truth be told, over the last four years I've barely had to venture outside of JH or Arts block. :P

Where are they exactly? And what does ELT stand for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Hi,

ELT stands for "Education Lecture Theatre" and EH stands for "Education Hall".

I think they're both in he Edcuation Building.

There's a key at the bottom of the PGDE main timetable (not the Intro week one) that explains the abbreviations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Yes, will see you there tomorrow no doubt Teamshadowclan

I too have no idea where I am going, as I have never been to Maynooth at all before. Is it North or South campus? The doc's are in my car, will pop out to get them in a while, feck, in till 5.30 tomorrow, the longest days work I've done in a long time!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

I've no idea where I'm going either - also never been to Maynooth before.

Both the Hume Building and the Education Building are on the North Campus as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I love the yearly confusion amongst the first years trying to find Lower Loftus during exam time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭Xxhaylsxx

Yeah can provide some entertainment. Although i remember in my first year that i had a problem finding it too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

banquo wrote: »
    I love the yearly confusion amongst the first years trying to find Lower Loftus during exam time :D

:D Yeah, that's always fun.

And thanks. So, now I need to figure out where Education House is <_<
    Ah, found it. Here's the map of the campus; Education house is in the top right.

http://www.nuim.ie/location/maps/north_map.jpg

Passed it by every day for the last 4 years and never knew it's purpose.

Advertisement