Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

oil-free moisturiser?

• 06-09-2009 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    I have been using a nice Aveeno moisturiser but think it might be time to upgrade a little. I am having trouble finding good oil-free moisturisers though - any recommendations? I used a Clinique one before but didn't find it rich enough and it just didn't feel right. Had been thinking of trying Elemis as I love their cleansers and tri-enzyme range but can't seem to fin an oil-free one??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

If the Aveeno is working for you and it suits your skin then why upgrade?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

La Roche Posay do amazing moisturisers. I have really oily skin and am using vanishing cream from lush it's working a treat:)

Advertisement