Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scrap metal

• 06-09-2009 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know who pays the best price for scrap metal in Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

National Recycling Churchfield behind Lidl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

aujopimur wrote: »
    National Recycling Churchfield behind Lidl
    How much per tonne do they pay for cast iron and steel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Phone them and ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

aujopimur wrote: »
    Phone them and ask.
    You know that they pay the best price for scrap metal in Cork but you don't know how much they pay for it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭powerfarmer

Cork Metal Co. Dublin Hill were around the €75 a tonne collected 6 weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Shazforgrub

I contacted a Cork Metal Co rep based in Waterford a while ago to see about getting a load of scrap metal collected. He told me he'd have to see it first, and he'd be along some morning during the week. I was going to be at work so I gave him my auld lads number and he said he'd ring him the evening before he came down. He phoned my auld lad the morning he was coming and got right thick when he was told he'd have to wait a while as there was no-one there. He hung up the phone and everything, not exactly great customer service

Advertisement