Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telephone Image in photoshop

Options
  • 06-09-2009 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭

I'm new to photoshop and I've done a couple of tutorials but I'm wondering, how would you 'seasoned pros' go about making a simple telephone shape for your logo? Would ye just use the pen to make the shape ye wanted or would ye find an image online and outline it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭TheAlmightyZeus

There are alot of ways you can do it. Just stick with what you know you can do in Photoshop, if you're good with the pen then that's the one to go with IMO. I'm sure you have an idea of what you want your telephone to look like?

I prefer to use the pen tool and would probably grab an image from Google Images. After doing a rough outline I'd toss the image and making it my own and picture in my head.

Photoshop is all about practice and finding out what works best for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Funkytown

Personally i would use illustrator, your vector will have a long life, your photoshop effort will have to be redone as a vector in the future more than likely.

Advertisement