Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders- Lucas- Trina

Options
  • 06-09-2009 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Did Lucas actually sleep with Trina again in Thurs episode- it ended with her tues comin down from shower with towel around her and then it came off:rolleyes:. Then fri he is in the alotment shed- and she is out of it- and it looks like he as given her an overdose. Can anyone fill me in on Thurs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Lucas and Trina argued in the shed. She also tried to get him to take heroin with her. During the argument at one point she tried to kiss him. He pushes her away with force and she falls backwards against a garden rake on the wall of the shed. The rake hits her neck and pierces an artery. Lucas just walks outside and sits on the step while Trina bleeds to death inside. Never come across these razor sharp rakes myself, the one I've got in my shed would be worthless in a soap plot. :D
    Another thought is, when does Charlie actually do anything in his veggie patch next to the shed?, cos it looks very tidy for the allotment of a man who's off chasing Brenda/Russian ladies etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

tonight's episode with all the flies put me off me dinner:(

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

Apparently Stacey finds her. The flies were rotten alright.

Ì heard it was Ben and Abby that find her:confused: Do you have any idea when that episode is on and i'll give it a miss:p Imagine all the flies that'll be there by then:eek: seriously made my stomach turn cant stand anything like that

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

Well, I read that in Inside Soap weeks ago so it's probably wrong. I have a pain in my bum reading stuff in Inside Soap that never happens.

It would be cruel for Abbey or Ben to find her! :eek:

Ok, I went googling & it airs on Monday 14 September at 8pm.
    Jordan and Abi agreed to clean the summerhouse in exchange for being able to grow some plants for a school project. Concerned, Lucas heads out to the allotments. There, he watches as Abi and Jordan open the door of the summerhouse. At that moment, a swarm of bluebottles fly out at them, before Abi grabs Jordan and makes a run for it screaming.

• Advertisement

Laydee wrote: »
    Well, I read that in Inside Soap weeks ago so it's probably wrong. I have a pain in my bum reading stuff in Inside Soap that never happens.

It would be cruel for Abbey or Ben to find her! :eek:

Ok, I went googling & it airs on Monday 14 September at 8pm.
    Jordan and Abi agreed to clean the summerhouse in exchange for being able to grow some plants for a school project. Concerned, Lucas heads out to the allotments. There, he watches as Abi and Jordan open the door of the summerhouse. At that moment, a swarm of bluebottles fly out at them, before Abi grabs Jordan and makes a run for it screaming.

Thanks for that. I'll go make a cuppa when I see them heading up to the allotments:o

I agree regarding flies in shed, it was a definite gross out moment, almost too graphic really in terms of how disturbing an image it brought. They could have kept the camera back and just shown Lucas peeping in and reacting.
    But then again I also have a thing about bluebottles, disgusting little creatures, yuk. :(

There they were again tonight. Not as bad though there didn't seem as many:confused:

Yeah, but I'm glad that scene is over now. Lucas is turning out to be one heck of a psycho, isn't he?

Yeah he's trying to be the hard man:rolleyes: It's denise I feel sorry for he won't give her a ride but was shagging that rotten looking junkie Trina WTF!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement