Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aion Roll-Call

Options
  • 06-09-2009 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

Server > race > character

Perento > asmodai > Elaradrake/Jaggeh

send me a tell or whisper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

perento > asmo > xyo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Perento > asmo > kyub

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Good idea. I created somewhere else but I might reroll as playing by yourself is a bit boring.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

perento > asmo > Spirito [priest] cleric @ lvl 10

perento > asmo > Cully [Warrior] Gladiator @ lvl 10

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Perento > Asmo > Nunca (Scout)

Still trying to decide if I want to play a Templar or an Assassin or a Chanter. Way too hard to decide, but I figure a buffing dps hybrid class will most likely be nerfed quite regularly or just be terrible to begin with. Templar should remain pretty solid forever, since only one viable tank class. Assassin looks like alot of fun, but ultimately will be victim of lots of QQ...

Any thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Parento > Asmo > YoreMa (Mage)

Think I'll be sticking with the mage, though the downtime still seems fairly bad even with using the "rest" action :(

Ill most likely mess with all classes and concentrate on a main when released, remember open beta chars are wiped after beta.

By the way is there any early access for those who preordered?
    I saw people chat ingame lastnight saying we can create chars and pick servers on 18th, then early access on 2oth then full release on 25th?

For the US people it's a 2 day headstart, I remember reading a forum post from one of the moderators who said EU might be headstarting on the same day (even though EU actual start is 25th instead of 22nd for the US). This seems to imply that EU headstart would be 20th with 5 days, but maybe thats changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

That's still happening I'm pretty sure.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Parento > Asmo > Kiith (Scout)

Really enjoying it so far. Can't wait to get my wings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Tr1PoD

Perento > Asmo > Creya [Ranger]

99% that I will roll a Ranger for release. Although I played a Cleric to 31 and Spiritmaster to 30 in the Chinese version, both were very fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Perento > Asmo > Frakula (Warrior)
    Perento > Asmo > Gingerstiein (Mage)

Think I'll try the mage mostly for the duration of the beta. And then swap over to the other side for the release.

So are you going Elyos for release Rev?
    Im still not sure what to do.

Yeah, thats what I'm planning on doing.
    I've been avoiding that side so it'll be all new.

All do the same side anyway whatever it is, a tad harder to build your community otherwise :P Seems the first group quests arent till like lvl 16, its a long journey of soloing!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'll go wherever the majority of people go. dont really mind which side we pick. And questing, even for the normal quests, is much more rewarding. You can absolutly tear through mobs with a tank/healer/dps combo. Went through lvl9-12 on my Ranger in a group, and it was crazy fast. Pulling mobs all over the place.

Launch server names have been announced:
    [ENG] Spatalos
    [ENG] Telemachus
    [ENG] Castor
    [ENG] Perento
    [ENG] Gorgos
    http://eu.aiononline.com/uk/news/list-of-aion-servers-at-launch.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Damn, the Germans got the Thor server name, probably the only cool one there was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Well I guess I'm in for this, bored of WoW atm and Warhammer is dead. Downloading the client now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

So which server is going to get invaded by irish people then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

Avoid the one that Drakar picks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

shall we stick with perento? and are most of us going with the good guys or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I know myself and kyubi small balls are going asmodian , Gaylios r teh gayz and not in the good tight bum sex way :p

jaggeh wrote: »
    shall we stick with perento? and are most of us going with the good guys or what?

That's what I'm planning on doing, though I'll most likely also go the good guys since I've seen none of that. I'll make lister1 do the same :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 motd2k

Parento > Asmo > Mojoa (scout)

Really fun game so far, but i can see it turning into a grindfest unfortunately

My wow guildies are also going Asmo by the looks of things, ill try get them to join Parento :)

Oh and Rev tell Lister to give up on lotro and come join a real mmo :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Auh go bad guys if yer going anything, i dont wanna be no pansy ass ally angel, i done good guys to death... nooooooooo!

Dcully, is this really worth getting? Fun times in AoC, we may bump arms again ! Hurrah!

nix wrote: »
    Auh go bad guys if yer going anything, i dont wanna be no pansy ass ally angel, i done good guys to death... nooooooooo!

Dcully, is this really worth getting? Fun times in AoC, we may bump arms again ! Hurrah!

Yes it is very very good Nix,absolutely stunning graphics but thats just a bonus.
    From what ive played the combat,quests,general atmosphere and setting,general gameplay are all top notch.
    Remember its been out in Korea for almost a year so im confident endgame will have a lot to offer too which to me is the most important factor in playing an enjoyable mmo.

Go for it Nix, you wont regret it, ive yet to hear from anyone who played it and wasnt impressed.

Yeah lister is giving it a go, he played a bit of the closed beta.

Sure with everyone going asmo I may as well.

• Advertisement

Lister and Nix joining in too, sweet!!!
    You guys are giving me a dilemna,loks like my wow guildies might be joining Parento as Asmodian too :)

Advertisement