Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aion Roll-Call

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Right, i went to Spatalos as well, since everyone seems to be there. Went Asmo though.

Abandon - Scout - Spatalos
    Korlat - Mage - Spatalos

• Registered Users Posts: 46 GasserOfMattoon

Spatalos it is then:

Asmodian

Crouch - Scout/Ranger
    Coral - Warroir/Gladiator

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

Spatalos asmodian

jaggeh - priest/chanter
    elara - mage/sorcerer

spatalos is now full for pre-select and perento is almost full, but you will be able to create chars on sunday when the head start begins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Spatalos asmodian

Issar->Priest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Spatalos Asmo

Sefo - priest/cleric

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Spatalos asmo

Kyub => Warrior/Templar

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jaymes420

SK1979 wrote: »
    Ok guys, spent the last day or so gathering info on this and I'm definitely hyped now.

I want to get involved in this pre-selection from tomorrow but have a slight problem. Does anyone know anywhere you can buy the digital download by Laser (as my credit card is maxed :mad::mad:)?

Thanks in advance.

you could try CDwow.ie, hopfully GAME or gamestop will be stocking time cards, im hyped about Aion now too, been playing the Private server for the last few days, for anybody interested their site is http://infiniteaion.com , you need to download the Client from the NCsoft launcher first though, and update to 1.6, theirs a few quests available, but a lot of bugs!,

ALso if anybody knows of any Irish Legions Starting up id love to hear about it, deffinately going for
    Perento > Elyos> Warrior> Gladiator, some great skills, as well as the ability to wield most weapons,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Spatalos - Asmo

Efioanaes - Cleric
    Alycia - Templar
    Cully - Gladiator

Not fully decided on a main yet, all three are immense fun.

sounds good! ive only played the private server, but stoked about the full release, i hope ill be able to get it in town!,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Castor - Elyo
    Ferociter(cleric)

Will roll more characters on the other servers soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Castor - Elyos
    Nunca (Assassin)

Anyone sick of the queues on Perentos/ etc. should come roll on Castor. There's a few of us there now and the queues are non-existent. Literally 0, all the time. I havent queued once yet :)

If the queue's are still there on Monday, i'll be joining you. At least whenever there's a queue on Spatalos, which seems to be most of the day.

Ivan wrote: »
    Castor - Elyos
    Nunca (Assassin)

Anyone sick of the queues on Perentos/ etc. should come roll on Castor. There's a few of us there now and the queues are non-existent. Literally 0, all the time. I havent queued once yet :)

Im tempted to say the least.
    Im enjoying my asmo chars but the queues are a joke on spatalos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Castor - Elyos
    Euseka (Spiritmaster)

seems like a decent server so far, no queues certainly rocks

rolling on castor for my sins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Oh, I tell a lie... had to queue today when I got home. 57 people! Took me all of 40 seconds :)

Give someone a shout in Lapsed Pacifists if you want to join us. Only a few atm but should be more in the next few days.

hey just a quite question, are you guys playing on the Head Start Servers ya?,

Current servers are headstart and retail servers.
    Official word is they are adding one new server for EU and one for US this weekend.
    Nowhere near enough.

im in a 4 min queue for Castor atm.

yeah i read the same on the site!, im kicking myself for not pre-ordering it yet, ive only been able to play the private server, and needless to say, it aint that great, full of bugs, and i dont have a credit card so cant buy online :( and nowhere seems to take Lazer card!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

The queue situation is getting silly now. I've been asking the community manager Ayase/Sebastian on Twitter about how adding 1 new server for all of the new players coming on board is going to help in resolving our current situation which is that a lot of us on Spatalos/Perentos can't play most of the time.

I can only imagine what it's going to be like from tomorrow. I expect Castor and the other English servers to go the same route as the above too.

Maybe its not such a bad thing that i'm not able to play again till Monday :P

where have you guys bought your retail copys of Aion?, and do you know if i can get a digital download?,. all i really need is the serial that comes with it cause i already have Aion downloaded through the Launcher, so can anybody tell me if when i buy it online will i get the Serial sent right away to my Email? or will i have to wait to get it with the Game Via Post??,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Think I'm going to pick up a copy tomorrow and give this a lash

jaymes420 wrote: »
    where have you guys bought your retail copys of Aion?, and do you know if i can get a digital download?,. all i really need is the serial that comes with it cause i already have Aion downloaded through the Launcher, so can anybody tell me if when i buy it online will i get the Serial sent right away to my Email? or will i have to wait to get it with the Game Via Post??,
    I bought mine through Direct 2 Drive (www.direct2drive.co.uk), and they'll give you the code straight away. You get it before you even get to download the game. They should still be offering it, but i cant check as im in work. You could also get it from Steam, but its more expensive there.

Kiith wrote: »
    I bought mine through Direct 2 Drive (www.direct2drive.co.uk), and they'll give you the code straight away. You get it before you even get to download the game. They should still be offering it, but i cant check as im in work. You could also get it from Steam, but its more expensive there.

cheers man!! ill try that, i already have it downloaded anyway, just need a serial, and id have to buy a time card too right? or does it come with first month free?, im just trying to remember back to when i bought WOW, im just afraid i wont be able to buy time cards in cork,..it would be typical like haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

Switched to Elyos on Castor.

Perseverance - Cleric.

frustration!!,

went in today to buy my copy of Aion, everything went smooth until i went to use the 30 day game card that came with the game, i logged onto my NCsoft account on the site,..clicked "add serial", then it took me to a page about payment after my game card expires,...this is where i hit a brick wall, i dont use a credit card, so am i right in saying i wont be able to use this game card until i set up a payment method after it expires??, or is their a way i can just enter my serial number and start playing,?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

jaymes420 wrote: »
    frustration!!,

went in today to buy my copy of Aion, everything went smooth until i went to use the 30 day game card that came with the game, i logged onto my NCsoft account on the site,..clicked "add serial", then it took me to a page about payment after my game card expires,...this is where i hit a brick wall, i dont use a credit card, so am i right in saying i wont be able to use this game card until i set up a payment method after it expires??, or is their a way i can just enter my serial number and start playing,?

Thats exactly it I am afraid. You can buy Gamecard codes online, but once again you would need a CC to do this. Your only hope is to buy a Gamecard om a store and add that on top of the free one.

• Advertisement

I think you need a credit card im afraid James.

Advertisement