Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aion Roll-Call

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jaymes420

yeah, if thats the case then i can put money on my 3V card, but i would have thought id be able to still use my 30 day card until it expires!, its frustrating that i cant even use the 30 days free without first giving them card details

Inquitus wrote: »
    Thats exactly it I am afraid. You can buy Gamecard codes online, but once again you would need a CC to do this. Your only hope is to buy a Gamecard om a store and add that on top of the free one.

yeah thats what i was afraid of, but its a catch 22 cause i got a game card with the damn game but still i need another one in order to use the first one lol, grrr, what an anti climax!! i was so hyped to play today :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

give them an expired 3V voucher. worked for me.

give them an expired 3V voucher. worked for me.

hmmm, thats a good idea! lol, cept ive never actually used my 3vcard so i have no vouchers, you dont happen to have any lieing around do you? lol,

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i'll PM you one of my expired cards

• Advertisement

i'll PM you one of my expired cards

cheers man!! i owe you one, if you ever need a kidney, im your man lol

finally got in, thanks for Cherryghost!,

Castor - Elyos
    Spearos warrior (gladiator)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Glad you got sorted man, pity you chose gay Elyos :)
    Should have come asmo on spatalos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'd rather be gay than emo, any day!

havnt really started playing yet, once i got in i signed out to try get some Kip, to no avail lol, is everybody using the same server?, give me a heads up on the server used by most people and ill change over,

• Advertisement

is anybody else getting stopped at the log in screen with a message which says "cannot connect to authorization server",?,

servers down. will be back up v.soon

servers are back up ;) , just logged in,

Ivan wrote: »
    I'd rather be gay than emo, any day!

Whatever floats your boat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

what are the queues like lads?? Dreading seeing them later :(

I made time to log in early today.
    I just got disconnected while doing group quests and am now in a 40 min queue for Spatalos :(

scratch that somehow im @ 2 hours 40 mins now

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Picked this up today.

Installing now wont activiate my account till tonight, going to play with loads of irish wow lads, let you know where im at later :)

From NCsofts Twitter account this evening.
    aion_ayase Just a reminder before I head home for the day: More servers are on the way. Crossing my fingers it'll help the queues!

Seems some rumours cropping up of 2 new servers popping up at EU launch, which is just under 2 hours.

I'm having a slutty time trying to get my ncsoft account registered, pain in the hole.

Is the game live for all of Europe or still on special pre play time?

an hour and a half til it officially launches. its you and all the others getting on the site at the same time :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

priks,

I don't think the rest of the world realizes, but I'm a pretty big deal around here

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭slyph

Did anyone have an error setting up their credit card onto the account?

I got "FRAUD SUSPICION" on mine :eek:

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

From NCsofts Twitter account this evening.

Seems some rumours cropping up of 2 new servers popping up at EU launch, which is just under 2 hours.

I said this earlier and said it to Ayase... but I don't see how a new server will sort the queue problems out for both Spatalos and Perentos. The characters are already setup there and people wanna play them.

Thank god they did something with the AFK shops, but it hasn't changed much tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

slyph wrote: »
    Did anyone have an error setting up their credit card onto the account?

I got "FRAUD SUSPICION" on mine :eek:

Any ideas?

Call your bank, they do checks on transactions now and then. Maybe there is one that you havent confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

kyub wrote: »
    I said this earlier and said it to Ayase... but I don't see how a new server will sort the queue problems out for both Spatalos and Perentos. The characters are already setup there and people wanna play them.

Thank god they did something with the AFK shops, but it hasn't changed much tbh.

Me and three friends re-rolled on Castor. I had a 20 minute queue once since, and no problems otherwise.

If people insist on being stubborn and playing on an overpopulated server when there are servers with no queues then that's their problem and not NCsoft's fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Hoofhearted - Asmo - Castor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

jaymes420 wrote: »
    yeah thats what i was afraid of, but its a catch 22 cause i got a game card with the damn game but still i need another one in order to use the first one lol, grrr, what an anti climax!! i was so hyped to play today :(

I bought both my gamecard and serial number of offgamers.com

You can pay by laser card that's how I did it!

Mac daddy wrote: »
    I bought both my gamecard and serial number of offgamers.com

You can pay by laser card that's how I did it![/QUOTE

thanks for the info!, i might try that next time i have to reopen my account!, ive tried useing my lazer card in other places with no luck,

Memnoch wrote: »
    Me and three friends re-rolled on Castor. I had a 20 minute queue once since, and no problems otherwise.

If people insist on being stubborn and playing on an overpopulated server when there are servers with no queues then that's their problem and not NCsoft's fault.

Thats a fair point but sometimes people don't know their playing an over populated server, for example the first time i logged in i used the castor server too, and had no problem getting on, no wait time, but today i tried and theirs a 55 minute wait time, and for me, i don't particularly want to change now cause im already after going out some levels with my char and don't want to restart on another less populated server,, i don't blame NCsort for wait times, its all got to do with the people,

lot of lag problems on castor too today :(,

• Advertisement

Has anybody Made a legion on Castor yet?,

Advertisement