Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for a steak in Cork City

Options
  • 06-09-2009 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭wonka

I have to say that the steak in the Boardwalk Bar & Grill is really good. worth paying the extra few bob for. Some really poor places around so it really stood out for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

How much euro would I'd be looking at for a fillet steak?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

If you want cheap and cheerful you can get a great T-Bone Steak at "The Uptown Grill" McCurtin Street.

if you go for the early bird at Green's you can get a pretty tasty steak there on that menu. (Several courses for the price of a steak in other places).

I had the most devine fillet at The Farm Gate, Midleton on Fri night, mouth watering, served with gorgeous veg. (My mouth is still watering thinking about it............).

Ok - now I'm feeling hungry - I'll be eating my lunch at 11.00! J

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Eco in Douglas has great steaks http://www.eco.ie/. Book in advance though, as it gets very busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

theres not much else i like about the place but luigi malones do offer a nice steak the one where i think it angus beef and its been hung for a few weeks they served me the nicest steak i ever tasted but i dont like much else about the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

I think the nicest I've had was Star Anise and the worst was The Captain's Table @ the Flying Enterprise!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Barrys in Douglas for me , its yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Barr wrote: »
    Barrys in Douglas for me , its yum.

I've never eaten there because I hate that everyone out for a drink or smoke is traipsing around you while you eat. I like a bit more privacy!

Advertisement