Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Conspiracy Theory Website

• 06-09-2009 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

every body i was thinkin about setting up an irish site dedicated to conspiracy theorys anyone have any ideas or anyone want to help in any way everyone has something to add the main thing is gettin the message out there

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

simonb101 wrote: »
    every body i was thinkin about setting up an irish site dedicated to conspiracy theorys anyone have any ideas or anyone want to help in any way everyone has something to add the main thing is gettin the message out there

that sounds like a great idea.
    i would definetly have that on bookmarks.
    would it be a site dedicated to conspiracy truths in ireland
    or just general conspiracy theories in ireland?
    if its conspiracy truth i would love to be of help if i can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

What Irish conspiracies have there been ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Website dedicated to Irish conspiracies. On the face of it this could be the worlds busiest website. Are we allowed to talk about the billion euro spent on luas or moving the whole M3 so as it cuts off a bluddy rail line, just to suit the toll operators?

If we are allowed talk about this stuff, there'll be a bleedin' revolt over here!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 simonb101

i would be dedicated to worldwide conspiracy theories truth and of course ireland aswell its been a personal hobby/interest for a long long time and iv just co created my own bussiness website so i learned alot along the way and why not put it to good use if possible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

squod wrote: »
    Website dedicated to Irish conspiracies. On the face of it this could be the worlds busiest website. Are we allowed to talk about the billion euro spent on luas or moving the whole M3 so as it cuts off a bluddy rail line, just to suit the toll operators?

If we are allowed talk about this stuff, there'll be a bleedin' revolt over here!

You can discuss almost anything here as long as you lay out a good CT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

There are a few Irish based CT sites.

Wise Up Journal and Inforwars Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭sub-x

There are a few Irish based CT sites.

Wise Up Journal and Inforwars Ireland.

One World Scam

Advertisement