Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky/Chorus installers in Limerick

Options
  • 06-09-2009 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

I want to get sky or chorus. Where is the best place in Limerick to get it, best deals etc. I dont want to order online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

If you want Sky, ring Sky, if you want Chorus, ring UPC, if you want generic satellite ring Urlan. Why do people have to make everything so complicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

ringing up sky is a nightmare, you'll be put on hold for ages. i tried it a couple of time last week, the cal centre is in Scotland so you'll be robbed.there's a guy in shannon who'll do it for you. John O'Sullivan, give him name address, direct debit details etc. When you get your card in the post (5days) ring him back and he'll install it for you. I can vouch for him.

Oh his number is 0868421282

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

ringing up sky is a nightmare, you'll be put on hold for ages. i tried it a couple of time last week, the cal centre is in Scotland so you'll be robbed.there's a guy in shannon who'll do it for you. John O'Sullivan, give him name address, direct debit details etc. When you get your card in the post (5days) ring him back and he'll install it for you. I can vouch for him.

Oh his number is 0868421282

If that doesnt work out drop me a pm i know another guy who does it....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Im a sky installer pm me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

Went to Urlan tv and found them very helpful. Ordered it one day and was installed the following so all good!

• Advertisement
Advertisement