Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL Irish - Impossible?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

i was never any good at irish.passed by the skin of my teeth at the mocks.my irish teacher even doubted whether i was making a mistake staying with higher level but i proved her wrong and ended up with a b3.if you put the work in and do a good oral and tape exam you should do fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Omnomnom

Are there any decent irish websites that would help..a bit of grammar or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭dave-higgz

I'm just into 5th year and I have a blog post on the first few days of HL Irish.

http://davidhiggins.net/blog/2009/09/irish-is-an-awful-course/

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

i got an A in pass in the junior and got a c2 this year in higher level in the leaving....the paper is VERY pretictable except the stair this year!:mad:...but seriously just do some work every night maybe 10-20 mins and you'll be grand!i was a joke in 5th year "ta me ag lagarspride" for example...just have confidence!best of luck!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

defo you will be able for it.....dont fear it....just practice the exam papers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 leonak17

heya can anyone tell me what came up on the music higher level paper.....i can help with anytin please its urgent.....it can be any paper either deb n examcraft thanks oh n please post to me thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

You might want to try in this thread where all the discussion of the mocks is.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055808215

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

n-n-n-n-n-n-necrooooooo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement