Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IADT: the fine details :: CURRENT EVENTS UPDATE ::

Options
  • 06-09-2009 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭

Hi there fellow students,

This thread is for all of those maps, phone numbers, contact details and SU event plans that crop up all the time.

faq.png

:: We've got current events ::

Check out this thread right here

commute.png

IADT is serviced by many forms of transport, the primary ones being the 46a bus route and the 75 bus route, the former being the more frequent and the most useful (especially considering it serves IADT via Dun Laoghaire DART station and Dublin City Centre).

thenewmap.jpg

the old map

contact.png

Student Services: 01 239 4662
    Admissions officer: 01 239 4621

websites:
    IADT Student Union website: http://www.iadtsu.ie/
    EMCS Facebook page: :: click here ::
    PLEASETALK.IE services website: http://www.pleasetalk.ie/iadt/

maps.png

Atrium ground floor
    Atrium first floor
    Atrium second floor

Carriglea Building

Quadrangle ground floor
    Quadrangle first floor

As a resource, the thread is a little bare-bones at the moment but with your help, it can become a go-to/how-to guide for IADT. I'll be sticking the thread and leaving it open for additions, suggestions and those all important questions. If you have something to ask but don't feel it warrants posting in the thread, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks.

Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Check out this thread right here

It's got the one event right now thanks to Twee. but it's going to grow, evolve, divide, conquer, multiply and all of those words. The thing is, I'm only one Fine Art guy so I'm going to need a hand.

I'll be copying details from posters around the college and hopefully collaborating with the SU in the future for weekly updates to the thread once I get the finger out. So if a club/society you're a member of is having an event (charity or otherwise) or if someone in your class is doing something public, drop it in the thread with as much information as you can offer.

The main point of this is to create a little all-in-one resource for events in the college not explicitly linked to the college itself. And if it hots up around annual events, a little timetable so you can plan on devoting some of that precious free time towards a good cause be it charitable, original, economical, relevant or just in good taste.

Watch this space (and that space) for updates.

~Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Tralaalaalaa

Do you by any chance know when the portfolios have to be submitted this year?

Advertisement