Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question need an answer.

Options
  • 06-09-2009 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

If i arrive in UCD tomorrow around 8am will i have any trouble finding a spot in the carpark near veterinary and health sciences ?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

You shouldn't at 8am, although parking does seem to get worse every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

usually after 8.30am is when you should worry for that carpark. but you really don't know with it being the first official day of term. but really, 8am you should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chave

i forgot how mad car parking is gonna be. there was a big jump last year in terms of volume hope it doesnt go up again by much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Not at 8am it should be fine, I find it doesn't fully fill up until 9.30 or 10. Really annoys me how many people drive! I live an hour- hour and a half drive away depending on traffic and can never get a space!!

Drive around for ages often making me late for lectures, one day I actually couldn't find a space and had to drive home!! I'd say half the people that drive could easily get there another way! :mad:

Advertisement