Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEG RANGE

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

I didnt do it either. €30-€40 will get the job done and the parts cost me around the same.(ehobby)

I was testing 0.2 and 0.25g bios yesterday and the 0.25s were perfect. They went the same distance but in full auto kept a better line so all ending up in the roughly the same area, whereas the 0.20 spread out more. Thats the best scientific answer i can give though..

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Masada wrote: »
    I would use a minimum of .23 BBs, as for hopup, you want the softer rubber. the reason being, as the BB passes it, a softer rubber has more grip and needs to be engaged less for the same amount of grip as a harder one. this means you don't sacrifice as much muzzle velocity to get the desired effect. :)

Tanks Masada you seem to be giving good advice on all my threads.so i should be going for the softer rubber or Silica Gel and the like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol., you'd be better off coming in for a chat at this stage., :D

Advertisement