Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy leopard geckos in co. cork?

Options
  • 06-09-2009 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

i really want them and i live in cork city.
    i know the things necessary for them so that's no problem.
    all i need now is... the gecko!
    so please tell me where can i get one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

had to google what a gecko was but there is a pet store on the north side business park that have these not sure if they are exactly what you are looking for but may be a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

think its sullys your talking about do yourself a favour and be very careful buying an animal like that from a pet shop. go ask this question on the animal forum they are a helpful bunch and can help out with what to look out for where to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭buckshotbrolan

Noooooooo, don't go to sullys unless you want a half dead animal!!! Pop into Petstop on the Kinsale road roundabout and see a fella called Timmy and he'll be able to sort you out. Or try www.reptile-community.com and go into the forums. There are always people selling them cheap on there and even a lot of people trying to rehome stuff at the moment so might even get something for free! But please stay clear of sullys!!

Advertisement