Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In the Noclight: emo!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

koth wrote: »
    1) You said you liked the turtles cartoon.
    Did you ever what the Samurai Pizza cats??

2) If you won the lotto, what would be the first thing you would buy??

3) Can you speak any foreign languages??

1) oooh no , i never watched that, but im liking that name of and lets be fair they dont make cartoons like they used to anymore , so will check out the youtube of it when i get home :)

2) Go on a shopping spree to schuh and buy nearly all its contents in vans ans skate shoes!

3) Naw not really, did french for the JC but didnt get on well with the teacher, and she told me not to bother going back to her class, so i did geography as my Lc subject instead of it
    What are your favourite pizza toppings?

Why did 3 people insist on driving through the same puddle today, even though it could easily have been avoided, soaking me in the process?

Are you voting yes or no to lisbon?

If you could breed two animals to create a new one what would you create?

You can pick one person to spend a year on a desert island with, who do you pick?

1) always get extra cheese , mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes (how adventurous eh)... cherry tomatoes are one of my fav things ever to nyom on between meals!

2) Cause people are assholes!.. that wasnt nice out of them, *a plague on all there houses! I am sped, is he gone and hath nothing? ( ha love R&J)

3) Im voting yes .. country is bad enough as it is now, I dont think we can afford to be left behind on this one, or out in the cold on our own .. so its a yes for me

4) mix between and yeti :P and a cheetha... how awesome would one of those be!!

5) Oh erm... hard question, my mate rory cause i think i could just about put up with him for a year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

1) what tv show do you watch but you wish you didnt?
    2) you said you love sony, do you have a playstation? (any of them)
    3) do you have a favourite song....as in one that could pick you up regardless of your mood?
    4) whats the next thing you are really looking forward to?
    5) if money was no object, what would be your dream car?
    6) do you like jim carrey? if so favourite one of his movies?
    7) how comfy is your "youtube chair"?
    8) have you ever been in a physical fight?
    9) do you like poking people in the eye?
    10) can i have a hug?

1) fair city!
    2) aye we have ps2 ps3, the hand held playstation , and the really old one that came out 1st, oh and the one that had the screen built into it to, and a sh1te load of games games for each
    3)wish you were here - incubus
    4) Biffy clyro in oct, and when my mate come back from holiday's so we can Hit KK next weekend, the weekends are boring without her!
    5)nissan silvia s15 .. pfft to all other cars i say, not really big into cars, but just love this one, and gets to spin in one from time to time:D tis fun :)
    6) no he bugs the life out of me
    7) very comfy , its the most fought over chair at home
    8) got punched in the face before, but just walked away , well more hobbled, dont believe in fighting in the streets... not my thing.. have been in fight for karate, won some medals also :) but thats all supervised
    9) yes its fun
    10) *hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭lankysexybeast

1. favourite berry?
    2. chains or a locked door (which is easier to escape)??
    3. are you worth it (elvive)?
    4. if you could be anyone from the 16th century who would it be?
    5. have you ever had a dream and believed it was real even though it was
    ludicirsly outthere?
    6. what is your favourite thing to do on a day off just as you wake up?
    7. musicians or comedians?
    8. dancing until you died or never dancing again?

lol most random questions yet!! :pac:

1) strawberry
    2) Chains.. iz strong me :pac:!
    3) I dunno, am i worth it?!
    4) Martin Luther... i want me some 95 theses
    5) YES!!! it happens me the whole time, so wierd
    6) say" wooop no work" and snuggle up to the duvet for a while, then get up and watch jermey kyle,before i start my day :o
    7) Musicians ftw
    8) dancing til i died.. i heart dancing me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

do you actually like fizzy water?
    what are your secret talents?
    Are you scared of my stalking prowess catherine? :D

1) no i hate it , it makes me hiccup uncontrollably, same as full fat coke, no reason why!
    2) I told ya .. sekrit is a sekrit! :pac:
    3) NOPE not anymore YOU FAIL , that aint my name... 1 point emo ... nil points tar!! cause i know your name:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

emo!! wrote: »
    1) no i hate it , it makes me hiccup uncontrollably, same as full fat coke, no reason why!
    3) NOPE not anymore YOU FAIL , that aint my name... 1 point emo ... nil points tar!! cause i know your name:P
    I know your name *stalky stalk*

Do you think you'll have kids and if so by what age?

I read before that ginger haired people won't be around by the end of the century because of it not being the dominant gene in hair colour, how do you feel being part of an endangered species??

I know your name *stalky stalk*

Do you think you'll have kids and if so by what age?

I read before that ginger haired people won't be around by the end of the century because of it not being the dominant gene in hair colour, how do you feel being part of an endangered species??
    Shhhh dont go saying it.. he has to learn to be a good stalker!

Erm prolly at some stage, but like atm i can even look after myself so way way way in the future!! the thought just scares me, as do babies! maybe two

LOL!! I just wished it happend at the end of the last century.. aww naw i like my hair colour
    yano they give people grants and whatnot now for helping keep endangered species alive , wonder if gingers count!... *gets pondering*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mmm coke, fizzy water is ew!
    damn your secrets!

I was just building you up for the fall...caroline! :p
    how you knwo my name :eek:

how you know mine
    paul
    :eek:!

how you know mine
    paul
    :eek:!

Omg the stalker became the stalkeee, but how! what do you know?!

I stalked you well, i know much more than a simple name emo!

thats it the rest remains a mystery! for the fact im to lazy to try!

its emo with two exclamation marks btw:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

1. How does the book I'm currently reading end?
    2. How do you feel emotion?
    3. How now brown cow?
    4. Would you like a cookie?
    5. Do you hate James Blunt as much as the rest of the world?
    6. "Everybody dance now!" What is your response to this statement
    7. Given the chance, would you try be Taoiseach?
    8. Whats your favourite book?
    9. Whats your favourite song, album, and band?
    10. Should I play with fire?
    11. Do you play with fire?
    12 "Fire!" How do you respond?
    13. Pick a number?

hmm, how she know, damn my posts, maybe she read tehm, hmm. ok emo!! duracell.

close enough eh ;)

• Advertisement

Toasty113 wrote: »
    1. How does the book I'm currently reading end?
    2. How do you feel emotion?
    3. How now brown cow?
    4. Would you like a cookie?
    5. Do you hate James Blunt as much as the rest of the world?
    6. "Everybody dance now!" What is your response to this statement
    7. Given the chance, would you try be Taoiseach?
    8. Whats your favourite book?
    9. Whats your favourite song, album, and band?
    10. Should I play with fire?
    11. Do you play with fire?
    12 "Fire!" How do you respond?
    13. Pick a number?

1) ooooh story time... well the boy goes to the beach and start buliding sand castles , but a huge seagull comes and pick up up as prey, and brings him to his nest on the cliffside, but its really really windy and the nest falls into the sea, and then the boy is stuck in the water and is cold, BUT .. he is like the two auz girls the got stuck in a water drain and updates facebook, and someone alerts the gaurds, and the tell the RNLI and the RNLI recuses the boy and then the boy grows up and live happily ever after

moral of the story, everyone should donate tothe RNLI, incase a big seagull gets u, and you find yourself needing them.. and it also gives me more money to count form the boxes, and keeps me off the mean streets of waterford!!

nice book can i read it when your finished??!

2) like every other person.. test me.. say something mean:P
    3) how do!!
    4) YES PLEASE *NYOM* and thanks!
    5) no.. i quite liked his album! :o
    6) *does a little jiggy!*
    7) No, altho i dont think i could do anyworse than the joke we have now
    8) any book by mellisa hill <3
    9) wish you were here, incubus, morning view
    10) NOo fire is dangerous
    11) once i did, and melted my two fingers together, wasnt pretty..
    12) stop drop and roll
    13)5

hmm, how she know, damn my posts, maybe she read tehm, hmm. ok emo!! duracell.

close enough eh ;)
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Shhhh dont go saying it.. he has to learn to be a good stalker!
    Too late now ... he lost the top off his compass a while back and it's never worked right since! :pac:

Now will ya feck off Tara and stop turning the Noclight into flirt central! :P

Actually ... time's up ... locking this!

Thanks emo!! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement