Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Den on tour

Options
  • 07-09-2009 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

there was no one on that coach

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

What??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

true, but then again why would a bunch of MULTI millionaires travel in that fashion when they can be chaufer driven in style :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

trunki seemed to be doing okay, i'd sack one of the design staff maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I was glued watching this - I was dying to see who Deborah would visit as I can't remember her ever investing in anybody on her own.

I watched again last night and was very upset to learn of the death of Peter Sesay (spelling is probably wrong). He was the chap who invented the special clip for children's seat belts. Both Peter and Duncan invested in him.

Last night it showed his wife and baby daughter, she has decided to sell her shares as it's impossible for her to see the project through. Duncan promised that he would get her the best possible price for her shares.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That was a bit of a shocker, wasn't it? One of the most useful inventions in the Den too.... The best inventions are always the simplest. RIP Peter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

I don't know whether I missed an update or whether an update has taken place with:

the fella who developed the pizza thingy to stop it having a soggy middle (Peter and Theo backed this one)

the two students who had developed a water filter system for Third World countries - as far as I can remember all five dragons went in on this one.

Can anybody enlighten me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭hugoline

deelite wrote: »
    the two students who had developed a water filter system for Third World countries - as far as I can remember all five dragons went in on this one.

Can anybody enlighten me?

Here is their website, not sure what stage they are at now...

Advertisement