Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wacken 2010

Options
  • 07-09-2009 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

it's never to early to have a Wacken post;)

So far it's only Immortal lined up but it's rumored Metallica are playing.

can't ****ing wait.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Well 2009 was a pretty lame lineup imo so il wait untill more bands are confirmed before I get interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ninwilky

The fact immortal are playing is enough for me :D

id cream myself if gojira played though.....

ninwilky wrote: »
    The fact immortal are playing is enough for me :D

id cream myself if gojira played though.....
    After seeing em in a tiny venue i must say that they are one of the most insane live bands ive ever seen. Wouldnt mind seeing what theyd be like with a crowd that big...id say the pits would be SCARY!

have a look at some of their hellfest vidoes on youtube

where you at the whelans gig too?

have a look at some of their hellfest vidoes on youtube

where you at the whelans gig too?
    I was yeah right up front next to joe for most of the gig but with all the craziness i got moved toward christian about half way in. Some cracker of a gig it was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 plug-in-baby

oh i cant wait for wacken next year ! even with the lack of great bands this year there was still a few goodins and the atmosphere makes it !:D

This may sound like a retarded question but can you get tickets in sound cellar or sentinel records?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I'd love to see Immortal :D Might go if there's a few other good bands.

And yeah the Gojira gig was amazing alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

This may sound like a retarded question but can you get tickets in sound cellar or sentinel records?

If it doesn't sell out then Sentinel will do them, but Sound Cellar don't do tickets for any of the international fests. Not sure when it goes on sale, or if it is already, but it usually sells out really quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Aw I'd love if Metallica played, been depressed since i missed them in august.

• Advertisement

Ah right. hmm.... ill get mine tomorrow off metaltix then

do any of yous know what the story is with the rent a van thing? the page isnt up and i havent got a reply to my email 2 weeks on...

oh and i heard a rumour metallica are playing this year

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

yeah last years line up wasnt the best nor was the hangovers, Immortal bring it on!!!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 plug-in-baby

they sell them off metaltix.com

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

Yeah definently hoping to head to this :D Should be some fun!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Angry Troll

Anybody at the W:O:A in 2008 with Iron Maiden? I will be going again in 2010…hoping for Destruction and Blind Guardian to play among others…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Jellah_bean

I went and saw and smiled and got ****ed about it was great! I'm buying my tix tomorrow can't wait.

Advertisement