Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backpack Problem

Options
  • 07-09-2009 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

downloaded and installed got an error finding the printer and it wont start .it doesent support vista 64 which im on but was wondering if anyone else had found a way around it

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 25 laura360

Im having a problem with it too. Its fully installed but it wont open!! Help anyone!!!??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Hmm it's telling me that my UCD connect email address is invailid.. Hmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

does anyone know the correct activation key. mine was rejected? said it was over used.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Hello fellow UCD goers!

Haven't a clue about the problem but thought I'd say hi!
    Had heaps of trouble with my connect account last year so I know the feeling....

Best advice is to drop into the Daedalus Building because they fixed all my problems last year.....

Good luck anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

I wish people would realise there's more than one IT Centre on the campus..You can go to the one in the Newman Building, Health Sciences or Newstead. Much smaller queues too :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Mine was working fine but has now decided my email or password is incorrect, i can still log in on the web

Advertisement