Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have to be in UCD to go to the Blizzards in the students bar?

Options
  • 07-09-2009 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

They're playing on September the 10th (this thursday in fact). The tickets website (http://www.ucdentstickets.com/) will apparently sell tickets to anyone, student or not, but I heard there's an extra check at the bar itself for UCD IDs, and they don't let you in without one? Anyone have details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

They almost always turn non-students away at the door, although they might make an exception if you go in with a UCD student, but I'm not even 80% on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I would've thought you'd be ok. If they are checking for UCD ID just say you haven't got yours yet and bring normal ID because AFAIK for those kind of events its more to make sure your not underage. Email the organisers and ask...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

You don't have to be a UCD student to go. You have to have terrible taste in music to go, though ;)

UCD students may bring a guest afaik.

Advertisement