Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elderly cat with kidney problems and arthritis

Options
  • 07-09-2009 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering could anyone reccomend a wet catfood/diet for an elderly cat with minor kidney problems and arthritis?
    She is 15 years old and in pretty good nick apart from the 2 problems above. She takes artritic-aid supplement with her food once a day. She's a very fussy eater wont eat dried food or tinned food( she walks off if she see you opening a tin:rolleyes: the spoilt brat)Only eats the pouches/small tins. Was thinking of tryin her on a raw low-protein diet if anyone can give me any advice it would be great. Also is chicken liver good for cats? she loves this and steak but have not the money to be feeding her steak everyday:o

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭aboutimeilogin!

15 years old!! keep doing what yer doing!!!
    fair play to ya! we should be asking you for advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Haha I think she may even outlive me at this stage!! She's spoilt rotten thats all thats wrong with her methinks:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭aboutimeilogin!

:)

Advertisement