Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best phone to buy?

• 07-09-2009 5:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

How's it going? Hope this is the right place to post this.

Thinking of getting my boyfriend a phone for Christmas. As much as i'd like to buy him the iphone I cant afford it. I don't know much about phones so I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions..I'd be looking for something with great mobile internet, Bluetooth, capacity for about 8-16gb of memory. The camera isnt too important but obviously a good camera is a bonus. should be able to have mp3 tones also.. my max amt to spend would be 250 euro.

Any suggestions greatly appriciated!

Lisa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭steve french

nokia 5800 xpress music, you could pick one up on ebay for around 250 or less, 02 are selling them for 289. they come with 8gb memory card 3.2mp camera and its good for the internet too

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭twinsen

don't buy him nokia 5800. had this phone for a while and i wouldnt recommend it even to my enemy. touchscreen is useless, unresponsive.
    i would go for nokia e52m great phone, works for a 3 weeks on single charge, it is smaller,faster and does all that 5800 can do.

Advertisement