Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic

Options
  • 07-09-2009 5:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hey all, missed EP for first time, how was it? Read some reports in newspapers sounded pretty muddy! Possibly the best Festival around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

s. lacker wrote: »
    Hey all, missed EP for first time, how was it? Read some reports in newspapers sounded pretty muddy! Possibly the best Festival around?

around portlaoise?

yeh probably

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sedantez

It was incredible – my first time going and it blew me away. There is so much to do there, everywhere you go there is a new exciting thing to check out. Particularly in the body and soul area – hot tubs, house of turf, mini circus, swings... it was like being in Willy Wonka’s Choc Factory. Food stalls were amazing, I think I’ve put on a stone over the weekend.

The line up this year wasn’t anything amazing, the bands I enjoyed most – mgmt, Flaming Lips, Brian Wilson, Jazzanova, Le Chic, Maddness, Fleet Foxes

There was a really good buzz around the place, didn’t see any trouble, people just out to have a great time.

Def going next year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

The festival was a disaster compared to last year sooooo badly organised, ive been to oxygen every yr except this year and electric picnic last 2yrs and compared to all of them I've never seen anything so unorganised and messy in my life. Noone knew where the hell they were going everything was pointing in the wrong direction to find campsites. Stewards had no clue where anything was either. From what I mad eout there were only 2 campsites this yr so everyone had to squeeze in, ended up just setting p on pathways in the end! Atmosphere wasn't as good as last year tho.

Once you got past that tho the music was great!

Advertisement