Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't afford registration and still haven't finished paying for last year's repeats

Options
  • 07-09-2009 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

As the title reads. Unfortunately am not entitled to a grant yet parents aren't in financial situation to assist me. Does anyone know if it can be paid in installments or an alternative agreement reached if I meet with the relevant people on campus? Have not yet been able to register as a result of arrears.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Hi :p,

I am in the exact same situation. Met with student advisor. Basically you just need to pay arrears from last year, which don't include the repeats that you are about to do, when you clear that you can register.
    Then you will need to pay the registration fee's to get your student card, and the rest i.e. repeat fees can be paid over the course of the year but you will not be able to see your results if not paid by christmas. But once you are registered you can sit exams. S.A. said that Ucd will not get into payment arrangements with students but if you pay it bit by bit they will not come knocking on your door!!

By the way if you go into SIS and go to information for students you can go to view weekly timetable and any resists you are entered for will be on your timetable so you can attend class ;)

Hope that helps! I'll give you a text.

J xox

Advertisement