Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling online savings account? AIB

Options
  • 07-09-2009 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question.. I have a student plus online personal account with A.I.B. I set up an online savings account too, a long way back. Now when the first of the month comes around all my money goes to the savings account and I cant access it at an ATM unless i go online and transfer it to the current account again! It gets annoying. Does anyone know if I can cancel this savings account online, on my online account? Or how do I cancel it... or change it to a smaller amount each month? Thanks :):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭themetallifan

I had to change it a while back. They need the request in writing apparently...which is sort of annoying. Then, it can be cancelled or changed as needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

Ta. I'll write to them today then. Hopefully they'll get back to me. Thanks :)

Advertisement