Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

livery around dublin

Options
  • 07-09-2009 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I know this is a really common one to be asking! I'm living in the UK at the moment but have got a new job in dublin and want to bring my mare with me. She's a 3 year old 15hh warmblood cross, she's bright bay and an absolute sweetheart (if i do say so myself!). I was gonna put her out on loan as its only a 2 year job but we've just broken her and i'm a bit funny about someone else having her while she's so young.

So, does anyone know any good livery? although i'm gonna be working in the centre of dublin, i haven't found somewhere for myself to live yet (get the horse sorted first), but i want it reasonably close to dublin and easily accessible by public transport. Also, she's always had plenty of turnout (she's lived out most of her life) so i don't want somewhere where she will be stuck in a stable 24 7. ideally i want part livery but full would be ok, access to good hacking would be nice!

any suggestions would be really appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

North or South of the city?

This website may help

http://www.aire.ie/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 emily94

Hi, thanks for that, i'll have a look at some of those.

south ideally as i'm gonna be working in the south but as i said i haven't sorted a place to live yet so can find somewhere based on where she is. i'm more worried about finding somewhere she is happy than where it is, as long as there's access to hacking, as she is only young i don't wanna do too much work in the school with her straight off.

thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

You could also try looking through the 'contact details for livery yards' thread.

Advertisement