Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After meal drinks

Options
  • 07-09-2009 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi,

I am arranging a night out for my girlfriends 30th birthday party in Dublin city on the 26th of this month. Myself and her brother have decided to book a restaraunt in town and somewhere for a few drinks afterwards. The restaraunt is already booked but we havent decided where we would like to go afterwards yet. I would like to go somewhere they play a mix of old and new types of music as there will be older and younger people at the party and somewhere thats not full of pretentious types. Somewhere with live music would be nice also. If anyone has any ideas of a good spot with reasonably priced drink that caters for people looking to section off an area can you please forward me on your ideas.

Much appreciated..

Advertisement