Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My evil Big Brother fantasy.

Options
  • 07-09-2009 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Yes, it's over and by the looks of things, it might be gone for good. However, there is always the danger it will resurface in one form or another and I find my thoughts turning to how this possibility might be combatted.

Imagine BB 2010. There are thousands of applicants but only ten (or whatever) successful ones. They are blindfolded and driven to The House. It's a rather basic and could do with a cleanup but they make themselves at home as best they can. After all, this is probably one of the challenges facing the group.

Every day they are split into teams asked to do onerous tasks such as pick potatoes, milk cows, weed a turnip field etc. and get small rewards according to which team is the best performer. It's hard work, they're thinking and the contract said no appearance payments but at least they're getting invaluable exposure in the media.

Each week, one person is "voted out". They leave the house. They walk down a long corridor and through the walls can hear the sounds of the screams and yells of the thousands of fans outside. They emerge..... into an largely empty farmyard in the back of beyonds. Largely empty because the "screaming fans" sound they heard was just a large speaker beside the exit. And there is an old farmer sitting there with a dung-encrusted tractor thanking them for the free work they did and telling them he'd be happy to bring them to the nearest bus stop where after a wait of a few hours, there should hopefully be a bus to bring them back to civilisation.

After the initial wot-no-limo shock, they (have to) agree and finally get back to their friends and families only to realise that there has been not one iota of coverage of their exploits anywhere. They have basically spent several weeks doing back-breaking work for some farmer and all for nothing. And no-one noticed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

:D:D Harsh!!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

You thought this all up by yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭blagards

:Dhehe that would show em!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭CJTobin

Hm, at least it would be putting them to good work.

I've another idea (inspired by the direction I thought the OP was going in):

The contestant who is voted out must open one door into a long, narrow and dark corridor. This door should then be closed behind them, as they proceed along the corridor. The approach a second door, which should close with a noise audible to the remaining contestants. A series of blood curdling screams, pleas of mercy, and other loud, violent noises (chainsaw included, á la Resident Evil 4) should then be played on a tape, again audible to the remaining contestants, while the evicted party arrives out into the usual fanfare/whatever.

It'd make for some interesting psychological drama for the remaining contestants anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Gadjodilo

CJTobin wrote: »
    Hm, at least it would be putting them to good work.

I've another idea (inspired by the direction I thought the OP was going in):

The contestant who is voted out must open one door into a long, narrow and dark corridor. This door should then be closed behind them, as they proceed along the corridor. The approach a second door, which should close with a noise audible to the remaining contestants. A series of blood curdling screams, pleas of mercy, and other loud, violent noises (chainsaw included, á la Resident Evil 4) should then be played on a tape, again audible to the remaining contestants, while the evicted party arrives out into the usual fanfare/whatever.

It'd make for some interesting psychological drama for the remaining contestants anyway!

Now this is E-V-I-L. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement