Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biffo's Pet Economist in NAMA scandal!!!

Options
  • 07-09-2009 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Alan Ahearne has been accused of wasting no time at all in compromising his professional integrity and instead adopting skewed Economics Fianna Fail-style where seemingly a well-aimed whisper can make even the most seasoned and respected Economist ignore the fundamentals of their trade.

In my opinion the above news story seems to suggest that NAMA will seek to intentionally and inexplicably overpay the Banks for their blind, moronic, daft sycophancy towards our blind, moronic, daft Property Developers - Which in effect means that the very name "NAMA" should soon become a by word for rewarding stupid, failed Arséhole Cronies, while simultaneously robbing your hardworking, blameless, taxpaying public blind.

Ahearne seems to have been unlucky in that he is now on record on some Blog of his (July 27th Entry) as having explained in simple terms exactly why the course of action that Fianna Fail are hyping on a daily basis for NAMA would be a really, really terrible idea - I really can't wait to hear them explain that one :P

Now I am not actually qualified in Economics through any third level Institution or anything, but I did stay up late late night crunching the numbers and pondering and finally I came up with this credibility graph which seems to have a worrying downward trend:

huge.7.35046.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

In my opinion, this is comaprable to Jeremy Clarkson going on record slandering the Daewoo Matiz and saying it should retail for no more than €2,500.......

.......And then taking a nicely paid job with Daewoo a year later and awarding it his car of the year title & saying its worth €10,000.

Its fcuking Horseshít.

I can see NAMA costing another 90 Billion € again in enough fcukups, re-writes and ultimately the enevitable rash of Tribunals guaranteed keep our next generation of slimy Barrister Cúnts in coke and Hookers until at least 2029.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

keep our next generation of slimy Barrister Cúnts in coke and Hookers until at least 2029.
    Ah well, at least some hard working folks will make something out of the NAMA gravy train...

Advertisement