Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASUS PRO 70 T

Options
  • 07-09-2009 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

Have had this laptop for nearly 2 years, and about 3 days ago it just powered onto a black screen, repowering it went in a recovery screen and checked for errors, it then repowered itself and went into black screen again.
    Any ideas, like it isnt even going far enough to hit F8 to try and get it to boot from recovery disks or anything, I have tried powering off the battery and then directly off the mains, I have hit F2, F8, F10, putting in recovery disks, nothing.
    Any ideas or should I just look for a new Laptop.
    Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

Could be lots of things. I'd try reseating the RAM first of all.

Very difficult to troubleshoot a laptop though, especially when it sounds like it's probably hardware related, without known working parts to swap out and test, or a cable to test the hard drive with on a regular PC.

Advertisement