Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking for coins shop in Cork and Area

• 07-09-2009 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Dear All

can somebody support me to find a coins shop in Cork or in the areas'?

Thank for your prompt replies and help

Mikki88:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

As far as I know there are no coin shops in Cork but this older thread in this forum may be of assistance: Antique shops in cork that will take coins? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mikki88

Thank you for your support

may be do know where is possible to Irish Euro Bu sets ?

Mikki88

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

mikki88 wrote: »
    may be do know where is possible to Irish Euro Bu sets ?

I presume you mean to buy them. Depends exactly what you are looking for, BU official sealed sets, Loose "kms", what dates and how many etc.

yes i mean to buy them.

qty is only one of each , it misses me bu 2008 and 2009

moreover i have with me Slovak euro (starter kit, unc sets, and 10 and 20 eur commemorative) if somebody is interested. i will be in Cork tomorrow morning

br Mikki88

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭Anthony O Brien

mikki88 wrote: »
    yes i mean to buy them.

qty is only one of each , it misses me bu 2008 and 2009

moreover i have with me Slovak euro (starter kit, unc sets, and 10 and 20 eur commemorative) if somebody is interested. i will be in Cork tomorrow morning

br Mikki88

i know a dealer of euro coins in cork, he doesnt have a shop but if youd like to contact him pm me and i'll send you a contact number

• Advertisement

i know a dealer of euro coins in cork, he doesnt have a shop but if youd like to contact him pm me and i'll send you a contact number
    hi please send me the contact to my pm
    thank you for your support

hi you have a pm from me

Advertisement