Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chirstmas Holidays??

Options
  • 07-09-2009 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

I know its a bit early but does anyone know the exact date we get our holidays? I need to know for work

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭akaredtop

The way business is going here we will all be on a permanent holiday soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Courses finish up on 11th Dec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Yer wane

I don't suppose you'd also know when or if there are exams in Jan? Roughly..

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭beamer-89

There's no exams in Jan, just end of year exams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Yer wane

Deadly. Thanks.

• Advertisement

School of Business & Humanities have exams scheduled for week beginning 4th Jan.

School of Creative Technologies have exams scheduled on week beginning March 1st.

These may be provisional dates so make sure to check with your schools and / or the exams office before booking holidays etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Jellah_bean

woah gate way to rain on my no exam parade....january... *grumbles*

woah gate way to rain on my no exam parade....january... *grumbles*

Lol. Shudda gone to Creative Arts. We don't do Exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cathy B

Are the timetables out yet, Does anyone know when we start back next week? Business class :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cathy B

Just wondering if i have picked the right course, just started in 2nd year Business and only afew turn up for class every day, no atmosphere, is this the same in every class? love the course and college, hope it improves dont fancy a year of this.:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement