Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.qualityairsoftsupplies.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Hello everyone,

Like I said Tactical Equipment have arrived http://qualityairsoftsupplies.com/index.php?cPath=4 All our tactical equipment comes from http://eu.specops.pl/index.php. This company is a world class manufacturer of combat equipment. Like:

1. Mag Pouches
    2. Utility Pouches
    3. Tactical Vests
    4. Tactical Belts
    5. Tactical Slings
    6. Source System

We've decided to distribute their products because of:

1. Superb quality
    2. Innovative Solutions
    3. 3 Years Warranty

We are also proud to announce, we are ready to supply our customers with Patches and embroiled T-shirts, Caps etc. http://qualityairsoftsupplies.com/index.php?cPath=25

Super High Speed Gears and 42000RPM motors are back in stock. Now we can push your AEGs up to 30BBs/sek. or even more. We are waiting for MadBull Prec. Barrels and KM Head Barrels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Vent13

Hey guys,

Big thanks to the guys at Quality Airsoft for getting my M4 S-System back into action and shooting better than my more expensive guns! I used it on Op Grey Area to great effect!! :p

Service was excellent and I was well looked after especially when it came to the price, plus the warranty on the workmanship is cool too.

Cheers guys, my Stubby Killer and P90 will be booked in for refits and upgrades soon!!

Vent13

Vent13 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Big thanks to the guys at Quality Airsoft for getting my M4 S-System back into action and shooting better than my more expensive guns! I used it on Op Grey Area to great effect!! :p

Service was excellent and I was well looked after especially when it came to the price, plus the warranty on the workmanship is cool too.

Cheers guys, my Stubby Killer and P90 will be booked in for refits and upgrades soon!!

Vent13

Thanks very much sir. We are very greatful for your custom and looking forward to make more business with you in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

will you be getting any TK twist barels in?

thermo wrote: »
    will you be getting any TK twist barels in?

I've few in stock, what lenght are you looking for?

• Advertisement

TNTQ wrote: »
    I've few in stock, what lenght are you looking for?

im getting a m14 in a couple of weeks so will prob be looking for one then to go in it.

what price are they? oh and the high speed motors?

Hi speed motor (42,000rpm) 35Euro. For a precision barrel look into KM Head maybe. They are the same price range as TK but superb quality, but neither is cheap. You are looking at 74 euro.

Hi speed motor (42,000rpm) 35Euro. For a precision barrel look into KM Head maybe. They are the same price range as TK but superb quality, but neither is cheap. You are looking at 74 euro.

thanks ill give you a shout in a couple of weeks when i get things sorted!

thanks ill give you a shout in a couple of weeks when i get things sorted!

No problem. Can you tell me what are you looking to do with your gun? Maybe we can make it in more cost eficient way, or using different combination of parts to max. the effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

what make is the motor and will it suit the g36k

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Advertisement

No problem. Can you tell me what are you looking to do with your gun? Maybe we can make it in more cost eficient way, or using different combination of parts to max. the effect.

getting a G&G M14 and fancied the idea of a twist barel in it, have a tk usp and it has one and just think they are cool! :cool:

getting a G&G M14 and fancied the idea of a twist barel in it, have a tk usp and it has one and just think they are cool! :cool:

M14 is a great gun and being G&G make it perfekt for upgrading. If you are planning on spendig money equivalent to TK barrel, you will be better of with KM Head barrel. These are bees knees, teflon coated inside etc.

@lochdara: Motor is G&P or equivalent, will fit G36K no problem (you need motor for V.3 GB), but for High Speed motor you need High Seed Gears.

price is perfect for me. gearbox is v3 with 9.6v battery but can I use motor on standard JG gears for short time. I'm easy enough on trigger and have mosfet ordered. budget is not stretching to gears just yet.

lochdara wrote: »
    price is perfect for me. gearbox is v3 with 9.6v battery but can I use motor on standard JG gears for short time. I'm easy enough on trigger and have mosfet ordered. budget is not stretching to gears just yet.

It's not a good idea to use High Speed motor with standard gears. Super High Speed Gears cost 28 Euro, but can't see a need for you to use MOSFET. Not in such configuration. I didn't see a single AEG in Ireland which would need MOSFET. You can install it if you want, but there is no panic to have it.

cool. ill get the motor and then the gears after. probably do the job together anyway.mosfet is only cause I can and it adds some protection to switch. I might as well finish what I started. Ill either call up or get motor at seacom from you. depends who goes to see you too, I might get someone to collect.

thanks

If you what to do it in parts, Gears and then motor. If you trow in those gears only you will go to 1200BBs/minute easy. Gears Only - No motor.

Cheers bud,

I shall be in touch soon.

Ok,

So we did get tracer units. Tactical equipment is in stock as well.

For upgrade parts:
    - Hi-speed mortors
    - Normal motors
    - Super High speed gears
    - Cylinder/Cylinder Head sets
    - Silent piston heads
    - Enchanced Aluminiuum Piston Heads with ball bearing
    - Piston Heads with ball bearing
    - 7teeth pistons
    - v.6 tappet plates
    - g36 hop-up units
    - Precision barrels form KM, Systema and TK Twisted
    - P90 Rail sets
    - Steel bushings for v.6
    - and many many more

Lads from our team ask me for those masks so I'll be getting them.

Any one up for an Army Of Two mask. Something like this:

806_0.JPG

Worst case scenario, we are looking at 70 Euro (I'm sure it's going to be less), I'm trying to confirm price (shipping mainlly). I'll try to get best price possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

That is badass

• Advertisement

Those are made out of the same material as boats. Increased field of view, padded from the inside.

Any way. Few things happened over last few days. We'll have some really good Low-end AEGs coming in, along with mags etc. Below is list of AEGs. You can pre-order them to secure yourself one or two:D

BOYI AK-74 (Full Metal)
    BOYI AKS-74U (Real Wood)
    BOYI M4 S-Systems (Full Metal)
    Cyma M14 OD
    CYMA Romanian AK-47 (EBB)
    JG AUG A1
    JG G36K
    NS M14 EBR
    Colt Comando m933 (Full Metal)

Like I said before. All our AEGs come with upgraded gearboxes to increase their durability, value for money factor and performance. After what we do to these AEGs, their value goes up to mid range AEGs while price stays the same:)

http://qualityairsoftsupplies.com/index.php?cPath=32

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Lads from our team ask me for those masks so I'll be getting them.

Any one up for an Army Of Two mask. Something like this:

806_0.JPG

Worst case scenario, we are looking at 70 Euro (I'm sure it's going to be less), I'm trying to confirm price (shipping mainlly). I'll try to get best price possible.
    id like one of these if no more than 80 euro,were bout in waterford are you?down that way at least once a week,cheers

My friend. Easy below 70E. Getting them more as a favor, so no problem to get extra few.

thats great,ill have one,just let me know when you have them in,also ill bring down mysportline m15 a4 for a motor upgrade cheers mate

deco nate wrote: »
    thats great,ill have one,just let me know when you have them in,also ill bring down mysportline m15 a4 for a motor upgrade cheers mate

It's not a problem my friend. For that masks I can guarantee you price not higher than 70e. Like I said is kind of a favor I'm doing and I want one myself :), more interested people I'll get cheaper they will work.

From the orders I've at the moment it look like cost wont exceed 65Euro

thats great also besides the motor upgrade,forgot to say,a new hopup unit too donno bout new barrel seems good enough to me but if i can call in to you hopfully you can fill me in bout all the ins and outs of it all,again many thanks,deco:)

deco nate wrote: »
    thats great also besides the motor upgrade,forgot to say,a new hopup unit too donno bout new barrel seems good enough to me but if i can call in to you hopfully you can fill me in bout all the ins and outs of it all,again many thanks,deco:)

You have my phone number. Give me a shout today or tomorrow and we get you sorted ASAP.

You have my phone number. Give me a shout today or tomorrow and we get you sorted ASAP.
    ah thanks bud,but no rush,im hopin to drop it down toy you when you get the masks in(two birds one stone)also i cant find your number on your site,just let me know when you have the masks in an ill pop down within a few days,if you pm your number we can talk bout the upgrades and price,lookin forward to talkin to you:D
    deco

• Advertisement

Regarding Army of Two masks. With the orders I've at the moment. Price went down to 55Euro.

Advertisement