Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.qualityairsoftsupplies.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

email sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

@Tomazas:
    Thanks for the e-mail. Will get back to you ASAP.

Also:

Low profile, sexy mesh goggles are going to be ready by Sunday. For those who didn't see my goggles I'll post some photos ASAP.
    You are looking at under 20E for goggles. Will no exactly as soon as first goggles will be made.

Plus great deals on pre-order AEGs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭Evade

Great job on the repairs/upgrade of my M4. The added range and tighter grouping made a huge difference at today's skirmish.

I'll be back for upgrades on anything else I get.

Like I said in my first post, our speciallity is to get as much from your equipment as possible. Also lot of stuff coming in. Some new AEGs to choose from. Wide range of upgrade parts, like Precision Barrels, Hop-Up Bucking, HS motors etc.

Lads,
    Yesterday we've got one of the army of two masks and have a bad news. Mesh used in those mask have very small open area, which makes them very difficult to use. However I manage to source Different mask, maybe is not as fancy as the previous one, but it's more "user friendly".
    armymaskblk.gif
    And we can get them in for 45e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

any clue on what price they will be..

sorry just seen the price at the end of the picture...

We are not expect them to be any cheaper than that. We decided to source those, as the previous model have problem with clarity of vision. In other words, couldn't see anything in the woods:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

ill call you tomorrow,sorry i havnt got in contact sonner,i still want one,plus my upgrade to my m15a4,bout 2 ish if thats ok
    deco,oh the new masks by way,the sure we will talk tomorrow bud

No problem sir. Will await your call. We have recived very big shippment of facy parts, so you will have a wide range of upgrades to choose from.

Br,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

I don't seem to be able to find a contact phone number on your site. Do you have one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 mobprop667

just got my G&G gr300s back from you guys. man, i dint think this aeg could get any better, but you have proved me wrong. the rate of fire is insane and the fps is bang on. the parts are top notch. i watched david as he worked on my aeg, and i was very impressed.
    you will definitely be getting more business from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

do you sell the toyko marui (or compatable) gears for the motors? the one on my eg1000 sh*t its self :(

@mob...
    Pleasure to do business with this gentleman. Have to say, fixing gun after full submerge is not something we do everyday:), but it doesn't mean it's impossible. However, person which advice you to use LiPo in that AEG should be ashamed.

@thermo
    I don't have any TM motors in the stock at the moment, so I can't even look to see how they are mounted on the shaft. If you could post a picture I'll have a look for something what should work.

they are just a push on fit!

thermo wrote: »
    they are just a push on fit!

How does the shaft looks like:

a.
    or
    b.

motorgear.png

a- full circle! tried a systema one and its way too loose!

Would you have a vernier to measure diameter of the shaft? Will make it much easier for me to find something that fits.

sorry vernier is broken,,,,,,,,,

I'm sure we have few just need to know the diameter.

if its a hassle its grand,,,,,,, just thiught id ask! its a shame to leave a good motor gather dust if its only something small to get it working again!

• Advertisement

No problem at all. If you know the diameter send me a PM and I'll find something for you. I'd not be able sleep at night, knowing somewhere over there is broken equipment awaiting repair:D

TNTQ wrote: »
    No problem at all. If you know the diameter send me a PM and I'll find something for you. I'd not be able sleep at night, knowing somewhere over there is broken equipment awaiting repair:D

lol ill bring it to work tommorrow and get it measured!
    thanks for the help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

the very one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

:) Still trying to check what diameter the TM shaft is ....... Element one is a decent enough pinion gear and dosen't cost the earth! Use a decent Silicone Grease/Gel ....... HT Bearing grease is ideal .....and it'll last a bit longer ....... check that it's not too tight or loose against the bevel gear tho! Happy Shooting!!! :):D:)

Can't really correctly judge size from the picture. If you don't mind measuring it.

measured the motor shaft on the eg1000 and its 3.09-3.1 mm thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Are your RK-08s and other Kalash AK-74s the new steel ones?

@ZeroSignal:

If you look at the Description: section of the items, you will have manufacturers code for each item. If you would like an AEG we don't have advertised on our site. Please send me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do for you.

Our aim is to provide best quality service and proven products and as far as I'm concern, non of our AK's have plastic bodies:) At the moment we are not able to source RK-08, but RK-05 is made of steel difference is longer barrel. Hope this helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

TNTQ wrote: »
    @ZeroSignal:

If you look at the Description: section of the items, you will have manufacturers code for each item. If you would like an AEG we don't have advertised on our site. Please send me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do for you.

Our aim is to provide best quality service and proven products and as far as I'm concern, non of our AK's have plastic bodies:) At the moment we are not able to source RK-08, but RK-05 is made of steel difference is longer barrel. Hope this helps.

Whoops! I meant RK-05! My mistake. :o

Thanks for the info! €145 is a very cheap price for the steel version. I know of a few people who'd be very interested in that...

Advertisement