Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.qualityairsoftsupplies.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

I was thinking that too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Could you get this, if so, what price roughly? Thanks. Or even a similar model, wouldn't mind if it was the model with longer foreend/bipod.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Could you get this, if so, what price roughly? Thanks. Or even a similar model, wouldn't mind if it was the model with longer foreend/bipod.
    That brings you to the user cart, might wanna fix your link:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Leftyflip wrote: »
    That brings you to the user cart, might wanna fix your link:)

Brings me to the product, unless you're logged in? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Stonedog74

Sorry my bad!! The Fps is 320 was on the phone.

But it has to be said they did a great job and quickly. They also got it posted back to in Dublin me at no extra charge.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Spelling misstakes happen to everyone:)

Anyway.

@TerrorFrimer:

I can't get G608-3 at the moment. I can get 608-2 for 150 (wich is whitout the scope/carry handle) or I can get Classic Army G36K for 275.

If you insist I'll see if I can get JG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 airsofterdeano

i just got a D-Boys m4 s-system from quality airsoft supplies and all i can say is its unbelivable the range is brilliant, power is great and micheal was a great help in giving me advice on the gun. cheers quality airsoft supplies:D

i just got a D-Boys m4 s-system from quality airsoft supplies and all i can say is its unbelivable the range is brilliant, power is great and micheal was a great help in giving me advice on the gun. cheers quality airsoft supplies:D

Thanks very much for the good word:)

I'd like to introduce all of you, especially Airsoft Site owners to our new product. Is first in the series of "Airsoft Props". In the other words, we are working on the series of products, which will bring a breez of a fresh air into our weekend (and not only) skirmishes.

At the moment first products is going through last stage of quality and error testing. We are making sure, that our product will exhibit highes quality, as well as ease of use.

We are proud to present:

enigmah.jpg

The idea of the product is very simple. I preassume avery one is familiar with German ENIGMA - Machine. Idea for the product came from our friends from Airsoft Battle Zone (I really to go to Port Laoise some Sunday and experience different aproach to Arsoft Game). Anyway getting back on track. They gave us specifications, we gave them a product!

Our 3.n.1.g.m.4 is a software designed for Encrypting and Decrypting given message based on Coding Fraze. As you can see on the screen below.

enigmainterface.jpg

You have absolute freedom in choosing your message as well as Encryption Key. Then after encrypting your message is impossible to Decode it without Encrytion Key and Enigma Software.

As we have a lot of Airsoft experience, it's obvious for us, a standard laptop wouldn't stand a chance during Airsoft Skirmish. Dust, Mud, Water and Phisical Abuse are the factors which are not included by manufacturers of oridinary laptops.

That is why we have searched for platform which will be able to run the software with no problems as well as survive in though conditions of Airsoft Battlefield. Our anwser is Toughbook CF-27 from Panasonic.
    07ac12.jpg012312.jpg

Here you can see how tough they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5cUpCF6ppE

Made of magnezium alloy (20 times more resistant than ABS), Dust Proof, Water Resistan and Shock Resistant. You can be sure, that laptop will be able to survive a lot - including clumsy players:D.

To sumarize. Our Enigma Package - will allow for a totally new scenarios. For instance:

2 teams,
    2 VIP (wich the Encryption Key),
    2 confidential information (one for each team) encrypted with enigma,
    Divided into 4 parts and distributed amoung 4 Officers,
    Aim of the game is to capture officers and VIP to Encrypt the message,
    Message could be enything - Location of Hidden Objective, Information about Scheaduled Attack on the enemy base etc.

Product (laptop and software) was tested in Skirmish Conditions. For the ease of use, keyboard shortcuts were implementd, so you can use it even wearing gloves.

It has integrated carry handle for easy transportation.

Is very durable, will survive impact (even on hard surfaces).

All sockets and conections are covered with flaps supplied with seals.

Battery last for about 1h if laptop is constantly turn on. If in hibernated, battery will still have about 50% of its charge after 36h.

I think our product is a great oportunity to make YOUR SITE even more attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Those little fellas will defo change the game play at skirmish venue. Cant wait to get the other stuff from you guys.

At the moment we ara awaiting for delivery from VFC. Also, currently we have 9.6v batteries which fit AUG with no modification.

I wont be able to anwser any e-mails etc as we are going to UK over the weekend. Will anwser after the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

The AUG batteries sound good what will the damage be on those?

@Thermo:

9.6v P90/Aug Batteries cost the same as other 9.6v Batteries - 26E. We also have a few 9.6v Battries which will fit PEQ Similar to SRC PEQ Box.

See Pics below:

eg. SRC PEQ Box Battery (mini 9.6v)
    rimg2620.jpg

P90/AUG 9.6v mini battery
    rimg2622.jpg

I'm about to place an order for Scopes etc. If anyone is looking for something it's a good time to grab a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Just got my SOCOM Gear barrel bushing off QAS, they even sent 2 for the price of 1 :-)

Put my favourite pistol back in action after 6 months of downtime tearing my hair out looking for the part.

Highly recommended, especially if you want a hard to find part. Can't beat those prices either!

Keep it up guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Exasperated

Hi i was just wondering if you could order in an mp5 j or some mp5 with a colapsibe stock.

@gerrowadat:

It was pleasure. I'm happy I could help my friend.

@Exasperated:

Do you have any particular brand in mind?

Finally VFC AN/PEQ-15 arrived:)

Will post some more photos later today.

As said before. VFC AN/PEQ-15 are in stock.

There is few arguments in favor of that product:

1. It's made by VFC
    2. It's just great in terms of quality and functionality

So as you can see on the picture below, they are available in BLACK and TAN.

copyof6z.jpg

In the bottom right part of the box you can see a dial. It can be used to select different programs. You can choose to operate using preasure switch to activate either laser or flashlight or both. You can also select to operate on On/Off basis using middle button.

copyof5.jpg

This is what you will see after oppeing the box:

copyof4.jpg

1. VFV AN/PEQ-15
    2. Manual
    3. Set Of Stickers

Device is very light. About 170g. Powered with one CR123A Battery (not included) with LED flashlight strong enough to be able to read writing on the box from distance of 14meters. Laser is adjustable. UP/DOWN - LEFT/IGHT.

Here is a picture of AN/PEQ-15 with stickers:

69497531.jpg
    BOTTOM
    37731747.jpg

And finally on below photographs you can see VFC AN/PEQ-15 Mounted on VFC M4ES Defender:

copyof1r.jpg
    copyof2.jpg

Thanks for looking:) (don't mind the AEG is work in progress)

Links to high res.pics:
    http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4957/32116784.jpg
    http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4955/19292221.jpg

You almost have me convinced that a PEQ s worth having :-) How much are they going to go for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

gerrowadat wrote: »
    You almost have me convinced that a PEQ s worth having :-) How much are they going to go for?

http://qualityairsoftsupplies.com/product_info.php?products_id=134

€75

Duh, I fail at website navigation.

Is the laser adjustable/zeroable?

@gerrowadat:

I knew, forgot about something:) yes. Laser is adjustable. UP/DOWN - LEFT/IGHT.

TNTQ wrote: »
    @gerrowadat:

It was pleasure. I'm happy I could help my friend.

@Exasperated:

Do you have any particular brand in mind?
    I would rather a standard jg or CYMA if its possible.However if it was actually possible to order in the CYMA blowback MP5-J (CM049J) it would be greatly appreciated.Also could you give a possible estimate as to how much the blowback and/or the standard JG & CYMA MP5-Js would set me back.Thanks

@Exasperated:

You are looking at:

CM.049J - 185
    CM.041J - 140

But to be perfectly honest with you. Blow Back in 49J is not worth 45Euro. The way it's made is very primitive.

We upgrade internals of the AEGs, so for 140 you will have a better AEG than for 180.

BR,

Cool so if the CM041J will cost me around 140 eur please put me down for one.Will I have to pay in advance and wold you hav any idea as to how long it would take to order in.Sorry for all the questions.

@Exasperated:

You alright. It's your money. You have right to ask all those questions:) Do you want spare magazines with that MP5? And Spare Battery.

Br,

Well as long as it includes at least a hi-cap mag and a default battery then I wont really need much more for now.Im just getting into airsoft(again!) so 1 mag should do.If I do need more in the future i Know where you are :)

Well as long as it includes at least a hi-cap mag and a default battery then I wont really need much more for now.Im just getting into airsoft(again!) so 1 mag should do.If I do need more in the future i Know where you are :)

You should have it by the next weekend, already upgraded:)

• Advertisement

Really?Thanks alot.

Advertisement