Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.qualityairsoftsupplies.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

Got my peq-15 in the post today, Have to say i'm very happy with it! It's light and does what it says on the tin. The light is nowhere near as bright as my g&p peq-2 but effective nonetheless and zeroing the laser is very easy. It comes with a pressure switch but no velcro tape which would have been handy for attaching onto a foregrip or whatever.
    Top notch service from Michal as usual and very speedy dispatch. definitely recommended!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Just a query folks. I have an agm HK416 with mag problem (not really catching when you push it home) and also a bit underpowered.
    Is it possible to fix the mag problem & upgrade it to 1j.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

@Horse84:

Glad you like it:) I've was using it to navigate in the office (CQB enviroment) and was sufficent. Belive me or not, I'll forward your sugestions about velcro strap to the manufacturer. However, that problem is easy to solve.

@buzzymcg:

Underpower is really not a problem as well as mag reciver issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Ordered the PEQ yesterday afternoon, got it this morning. Top notch once again :-)

Also, velcro straps are not Gucci, I have one of these : http://www.magpul.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=221

Below you can see our propositions for M4 type Replica:
    rimg2774800x600.jpg

rimg2781800x600.jpg

Replica:

D-Boys M4 Full Metal Body (Basic Gearbox Upgrade) - 140Euro - 305-315FPS
    Madbull 6.03mm 455mm Precision Barrel - 29Euro
    Z-Type Mount for M4/M16 - 22Euro
    Battleaxe Hi-Cap Mag for M4/M16 - 18Euro
    Aimpoint Red Dot - 55Euro
    Stock CAA Style - 35Euro
    VFC AN/PEQ-15 - 75Euro
    Silencer Stubby - 25Euro

Retail Price - 399Euro
    Full Set Price - 355Euro

And High Res:
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1674/highres2.jpg
    http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9742/highres.jpg

And for those who like FN SCAR;p
    rimg2714resize.jpg

VFC FN SCAR-L STD Version Black and Tan w/EGLM, AN/PEQ-15, ACOG (Tan) and EoTech 557 (Black), Custom Flash Hidder (Black). Both with Battleaxe HiCaps.

VFC FN SCAR - 400Euro
    VFC EGLM - 145Euro

Retail Price - 545Euro
    FN SCAR + EGLM - 520Euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Scar's look great!
    Are you going to be selling the EOTech 557's on their own & how much?

Scar's look great!
    Are you going to be selling the EOTech 557's on their own & how much?

The one you can see on the picture is "Display Model". We are using it for making pictures.

We are expecting delivery of Red-Dots and Scopes this week. Will have EoTech's and ACOG's, RD300 etc.

For EoTech you are looking at 65-80Euro. Depending on the model

br,

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

hi do you have any clone magpul hicap mags? if so how much? do you think they will fit KWA M4? thanks

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    hi do you have any clone magpul hicap mags? if so how much? do you think they will fit KWA M4? thanks

I've few of them left. They kind a difficult to wind-up because the dial is very small, but they can be moded.

They should fit any m4, just grind a bit here and there.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

nice one how much are they? and postage? im located near balbriggan north dublin.

• Advertisement

I can do 15e/each is you take at least 4. I'll double check how many we have.

Postage 6.50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Scrambles_

Website looks great guys well done. I'll definitely be putting in an order for a PEQ but I'll wait for those EOTech sights to go up I think! Do you think you'll be adding silencers in the near future? I notice the section exists already :)

Scrambles_ wrote: »
    Website looks great guys well done. I'll definitely be putting in an order for a PEQ but I'll wait for those EOTech sights to go up I think! Do you think you'll be adding silencers in the near future? I notice the section exists already :)

EoTechs are in as well as silencers. Just need to add to the web website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

Just picked up my new HK 416 from Michal. Great price, great service.

A new dawn in the world of Irish Airsoft retail.

We are having problems with our website at the moment, as there was some issue with hosting server.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭Evade

Will there be anyone in the shop at around 2.00 tomorrow?

Evade wrote: »
    Will there be anyone in the shop at around 2.00 tomorrow?

We are having serious problems with our hosting at the moment, but we are still operational.

If you need to contact us please use: QASEmergency(at)gmail.com

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Exasperated

Thanks guys.Got my gun this morning.Almost got an oppertunity to skirmish with it today but the whole charging of the battery was required so yeah.....I can only praise you for youre quick response and you're brilliant price for a full metal MP5.I look forward to doing business with you in the future.Bset of look.:)

Thanks guys.Got my gun this morning.Almost got an oppertunity to skirmish with it today but the whole charging of the battery was required so yeah.....I can only praise you for youre quick response and you're brilliant price for a full metal MP5.I look forward to doing business with you in the future.Bset of look.:)

We are happy you like it.

Our website is back in actio:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Scrambles_

Got an order for ya once those silencers and optics go up ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ramboduke

hi guys just wondering I have colt m4 and i want to get it upgraded and painted if i could as far as the upgrade goes whatever you think might work best for my gun rof range and grouping its shooting around the 300fps mark
    the paint job woodland camo if you can wud you be able to price this for me and pm me the details or perhaps your contact details and call you

also the custom m4 on the website how long do they take from ordering to collection like the look of it and xmas is coming
    thanks

ramboduke wrote: »
    hi guys just wondering I have colt m4 and i want to get it upgraded and painted if i could as far as the upgrade goes whatever you think might work best for my gun rof range and grouping its shooting around the 300fps mark
    the paint job woodland camo if you can wud you be able to price this for me and pm me the details or perhaps your contact details and call you

also the custom m4 on the website how long do they take from ordering to collection like the look of it and xmas is coming
    thanks

Regarding the Custom M4, if all the parts are in stock, you will have it within 2 working days. If parts are out of stock, it may take up to 10 working days.

Regarding the paint job it depends on complexity and number of colors.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Any news on the G18C + mag, Scorpion and RK-10S? :)

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Any news on the G18C + mag, Scorpion and RK-10S? :)

For:
    KWA GLOCK 18C w/ Metal Slide - 130,
    22rds Mags - 34,
    50rds Mags - 40,

Regarding RK-10s and Scorpion, I've made enquires, but not expecting much to be honest.

TNTQ wrote: »
    For:
    KWA GLOCK 18C w/ Metal Slide - 130,
    22rds Mags - 34,
    50rds Mags - 40,

Regarding RK-10s and Scorpion, I've made enquires, but not expecting much to be honest.

Great! Thank you very much for the info.

Do you have any RK-08S in stock or know if you can get them?

Great! Thank you very much for the info.

Do you have any RK-08S in stock or know if you can get them?

I can see them in offer of some of my suppliers, but everytime I ask about China Made replicas, I'm getting the same anwser - Don't know when they be back in stock.

I can see them in offer of some of my suppliers, but everytime I ask about China Made replicas, I'm getting the same anwser - Don't know when they be back in stock.

Crap. I'll have a chat with the chap who wants the RK-10S and he'll probably go with the RK-03S like me. See if you can get another one of them and I'll send you over the deposit if he agrees. :)

Crap. I'll have a chat with the chap who wants the RK-10S and he'll probably go with the RK-03S like me. See if you can get another one of them and I'll send you over the deposit if he agrees. :)

I can get RK-03s no problem. Pitty you didn't tell me straight away. Would be less complications:), but don't worry nothing I can't handle.

Br,

I can get RK-03s no problem. Pitty you didn't tell me straight away. Would be less complications:), but don't worry nothing I can't handle.

Br,

Well, it was mentioned in the emails once or twice. ;)

Anyway, he agreed so I'll have the €50 deposit for the second RK-03S sent to you shortly. A third guy would also like one but he won't be getting it from you until around Christmas time.

• Advertisement

Well, it was mentioned in the emails once or twice. ;)

Anyway, he agreed so I'll have the €50 deposit for the second RK-03S sent to you shortly. A third guy would also like one but he won't be getting it from you until around Christmas time.

Ok, I'll get one for you friend and another one for your other friend. I wont be placing the order untill Monday so if you change your mind I can add another RK-03s :D.

2x RK-03S coming up.

Advertisement