Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do any shops in Ashbourne sell this jacket?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

no offence intended but thats just lazy .. they're arent a lot of shops in ashbourne so it would probably take you less time to actually visit them and find out if ANY of the shops stock that jacket.

Even if they did - you'd find it cheaper online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

I would go to Ashbourne, but with school, homework, sports training and stuff like that, I probbaly won't be going in there until next summer. So I just want to know where I could find one in the event that I do go in soon.

Can anyone else help me with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Ashbourne doesn't have any big name shops tbh. There was a clothes shop that may have sold that particular style of jacket but that shop has since shut down.

A shop called Neu Look may be your best bet. I don't shop in there myself but AFAIK they do mens clothes.

It may not be that exact jacket that you're looking for but I'm sure they'll have those style of jackets.

If you can, try Dublin or Navan. They've a much better selection of shops and you're bound to find what you're looking for.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Ashbourne doesn't have any big name shops tbh. There was a clothes shop that may have sold that particular style of jacket but that shop has since shut down.

A shop called Neu Look may be your best bet. I don't shop in there myself but AFAIK they do mens clothes.

It may not be that exact jacket that you're looking for but I'm sure they'll have those style of jackets.

If you can, try Dublin or Navan. They've a much better selection of shops and you're bound to find what you're looking for.
    I'll go in to Ashbourne whenever I can and have a look around New Look. If I can't find that jacket in there, I'll look in a few other shops there that might have it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement