Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good news

Options
  • 07-09-2009 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hi all,

I have been reading some of the threads about MS and I was delighted to read that they are positive, happy days :) So I have decided to post my own positive post.

It's been over a year since I was diagnosed. I was in Australia travelling and working when I was diagnosed. I was sent home as I had two attacks within 6 weeks of each other. My MS was aggressive and I had to return home for long term treatment. I am happy to tell you that I am symptom free happy days and I am not taking any medical treatment. I received my latest MRI results and the lesions that I had in my spine are healed. I do have some new ones in my brain but I am not worried. The ironic thing is that since I was diagnosed my life has gone in a different direction, all for the better. I believe I am healthier now than I ever was. I live for each day, and recognise that the present is so important. Being positive and having a positive attitude definitely helps. But it is the power of the mind, your thoughts that also make the difference. Quote from Dermot O Connor Where the mind goes, the body follows this is so true.

Wishing you all good thoughts and good health :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭shazba

Good for you , keep up the posaitive approch,one of the best tratments for all illnesses. Life goes on so make the most of it!!!:)

Advertisement