Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People who fight when drunk

Options
  • 07-09-2009 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭

wrong place oops

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

wrong place oops

ah was going to ask where you at the field last night cos I did see a fight break out there alright while i was waiting for a friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ah was going to ask where you at the field last night cos I did see a fight break out there alright while i was waiting for a friend.
    No I was in a different pub. Someone set a fire in the field though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

No I was in a different pub. Someone set a fire in the field though

man people can be idiots when drunk. Aload of the flower pots on Dean st got smashed and over turned as well and I saw a few rubbish bins turned over with rubbish on the streets on the way into work this morning. I've no problem with people enjoying themselves but WTF is smashing a flower pot going to do for you like and setting a fire in a pub... man people can be idiots when drunk. You mentioned you work as a bouncer before I think? Hope you didn't have to rough a night though tonight could be even busier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Tonight weren't too bad, Sunday was a bloody nightmare!

Advertisement