Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question About College Manor

• 07-09-2009 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me is college manor basically just the back of rockfield but has a different name or where is it, this is really confusing me, if someone could shed some light on the subject I would appreciate it.

sorry about creating a whole thread for this but I was hoping for a quick answer as I need to find accommodation asap and this has been on my mind.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me is college manor basically just the back of rockfield but has a different name or where is it, this is really confusing me, if someone could shed some light on the subject I would appreciate it.

sorry about creating a whole thread for this but I was hoping for a quick answer as I need to find accommodation asap and this has been on my mind.

Its basically the extension of college heights.

If you come out of the back entrance to the college and turn right, go on by the first entrance into college heights where mace is and take the second turn in to a housing estate and thats college manor.

*If you get a house there I now expect to be invited for the parties :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I was kind of looking for something quiet(ish) but still close to the college.
    Is College Manor a mad house like Rockfield?
    I'm a mature student and don't think I'll be leading keggers (anymore) so I don't really want to be living in the eye of the storm.

Not the on site student apartments though, haven't any wish to live there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

There is a lot of families living in college manor not too many students I dont think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Rockfield, college heights and college manor will all have the party nights cos there so close to the college, Rockfield would be the one with the most families I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

I'm in college manor down by the apartments end of the estate. its quiet where i am but like anywhere monday and thursday nights will be a bit nosier because of the student nights. I would not recommend rockfields at all if your not into patrying that much!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I lived in 132 there last year and it was a ****ing nightmare... I loved it!
    The further back ya move in the estate the more familys I believe so you'll probably get less noise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

College Manor is pretty quiet. Stay away from Rockfield and Heights if you can.

Advertisement